- 1 Applications - types and basic methods of execution
- 2 Engaged applique: do the hedgehog of different materials
- 3 Templates and circuits for volumetric applications of paper
Applications - types and basic methods of execution
Applications for children - a good way of development of creative abilities of the child, hand movements, imagination, logical thinking. Applique can engage children of all ages. Even kids with the help of adults will be able to make a simple composition, for example, of the circles. The children in the preparatory group can master more advanced technique of application performance.
Master class covers the major types and stages of the application of various materials.
Creative work will interest adults and beginners. Fabric, cardboard, photographs, colored sheets, beads, felt with scissors, glue and skillful hands, you can create real masterpieces.
Before you understand what materials and tools will be needed for applications, it is necessary to classify this type of decorative art.
Application classified by shape, material, color, category, method execution. The division into types of probation. Sometimes collected composition is difficult to classify, as used in a variety of materials and performance of the technology.
The most complete classification of applications is presented below.
- bulk - is created with the effect of 3D napkins, corrugations, fabric, cotton and other materials capable of keeping a convex shape;
- flat - stencils used on which all the elements are cut and then adhered to the surface or to each other, while remaining in the same plane.
- Specialization - some animate or inanimate objects with a stylized detail glued to the background;
- story - details create a scene (eg, a composition on the theme of the year or the time of the holiday);
- decorative - is the patterns and ornaments that you can decorate a variety of items.
- The outline - cutting elements of the complex contour (it can be finished color picture);
- Invoice - sticking to the die cut piece of smaller elements, such as a bird trunk additionally glued wings, the eyes, breast.
- breakage - caused to advance or printed on the basis of drawing tightly pasted over with paper scraps;
- Mosaic - creating images using vykladyvaniya on the basis of identical shapes (triangles, circles, squares, etc.);
- symmetric - cutting elements of the folded halves of the material (cut from the fold starts);
- trimming - adhesion to the substrate surface corrugations or twisted pieces napkins in the vertical position;
- Collage - a composition of ready images, for example, photos in glossy magazines.
By fixing method based on:
- glued (using adhesive and brush);
- Sew (typed or hand);
- removable (in elements are inserted through slots or attached via Velcro).
- paper; cardboard;
- cloth; Felt; felted;
- cotton wool;
- of thread;
- macaroni; of cereals;
- of napkins;
- straw; of branches and leaves;
- of clay;
- of the eggshell.
The composition is collected from very different materials, so the list is constantly updated. Applications for children made of any junk material which can be adhered to the surface of the cardboard sheet.
Required tools and accessories
For work, you may need such materials as:
- thick cardboard as a base;
- colored paper (fabric, photography, napkins, cereals, pasta, etc.);
- glue stick (PVA glue, thread a needle, a sewing machine, Velcro);
- stencils of all the elements;
- pencil, markers, paint brushes;
- decorative items for decoration (glitter, ribbons, accessories).
Now that everything is ready for the MC on the application, it is possible to learn how to perform.
Traditional children's appliques made of paper or cardboard. These are the first materials with which children learn. It uses color, corrugated, double-sided or single-sided paper. The older the child, the more difficult the implementation of applications.
The children involved in the older group, it is recommended to use in carrying out the additional applications, non-traditional methods. For example, some of the elements created in the style of children's origami master or breakage technology.
The children in the middle group may make application of different shapes. Work done by the hands, will be a good validation of knowledge about the initial geometry. Application of geometric shapes made very simple: children learn enough cut squares, rectangles and circles. Of these unpretentious elements can get a real picture of the plot.
To the children it was easier to collect the geometric composition, it is recommended to use one scheme which will prompt the desired position of the pieces.
Applications of colored paper have different variations. The paper can be folded to make an incision fringe, pasting layers, break off, wrinkle, twist. All this makes it possible to dream with your child, coming up with new technologies and subjects.
General description of how to make the applique sheets of paper:
- print out or draw yourself templates for applications, cut;
- cut paper stencils on to receive all the necessary elements;
- done with the background colors (optional);
- expand the elements on the basis of selecting the best location;
- step by step to glue all the parts to the base, starting from the background and the largest;
- dorisovat crayons, markers or paint all the small elements (eyes, smile, spots, etc.).
In fact, the creation of applications of colored paper is a base for bonding compositions of other flat materials. Paper and paperboard substrate can be replaced with leather, felt, cotton cloth, and implementation technology remains the same.
Partial or combined application
In the younger group, you can use the most unexpected means to create simple applications. For example, cotton pads, buttons, cereals, seeds, pasta and many other materials are ideally suited for the subject or the subject composition. For kids application created for the simple instructions and often require only a generic template. Stencils for materials are not needed: the elements are glued on top and complete the cut silhouette.
The older group of children old enough to perform more complex work. Children in the older group can propose the creation of convex tracks.
Bulk applique created in different ways using different materials. For this purpose, suitable cotton, colored or corrugated paper, cloth, yarn and more. For example, it is possible to make paper ladybirds two folded and glued together circles. Coiled strips of paper turn into petals, and wool pieces become clouds.
The preparatory group of children already know how to handle scissors, know the names of basic geometric shapes, distinguish colors and shades. However, for older children creative work in the form of application remains relevant.
For preschoolers 5-6 years it is important to get ready for school and to learn teamwork. In this case, well suited to large-scale teamwork more detail. For example, children can make a mosaic made of cardboard or cloth (felt), master trimming or felting. Also collective work can be performed in mixed media.
One of the simple collective work - application of the wipes. Napkins can be rolled into lumps, twist in flagella or used for miter. Similar applications for children takes patience, care, well-developed motor skills of hands.
Hack in stages as follows:
- stencils to transfer onto the substrate;
- pick small pieces of cloth and roll out these pellets or strands;
- for miter cut cloth into squares and wrap each square on a stick (pencil, toothpick);
- begin to stick the blank on lines of the image;
- fill, keeping the colors and borders, the inner part of the picture.
Engaged applique: do the hedgehog of different materials
Joint work with the younger members of the family not only has a positive effect on their development, but also awakens the love of beauty.
I suggest not to pigeonhole this process and begin a good time to create their own hands hedgehog appliqué.
The aid in this case will come a series of master classes with the detailed step by step description and photos. All MK have a low level of difficulty, as designed for preschoolers and beginning rukodelnikov.
During the work you teach a child to possess various techniques and use improvised tools and materials for creative work.
For the first crafts need:
- PVA glue;
- black pen;
- cardboard gray or brown;
- color paper (black, white and pink).
- Draw or print the below template.
- gray cardboard sheet Put the wrong side facing you, with the help of a pencil trace the stencil, outline the contours of the animal. Cut the resulting preform.
- Prepare two black strips of paper width of 5-6 cm, and then cut them to a fine fringe and tighten up using sharp scissors.
- Glue to the back fringe of the hedgehog. From the pink paper, cut a circle and glue in place the nose of black and white paper, do the eyes, ears and smile and draw a black gel pen or marker.
As a result, you get a hedgehog-punk with erokezom, as in the picture, but in a different color scheme.
You can all the same be done with disposable paper plates. Follow the instructions photo.
To perform the following applications need colored paper, scissors, glue and cardboard arbitrary colors for the main background.
- Print out or draw a suggested template below. Prepare the stencils all its elements.
- Focusing on the relationship of numbers and color schemes, cut appliqué details.
- Incrementally glue blanks to the background, placing everything in its place.
Video: 3D applique hedgehog out of colored paper
Applique with hedgehog for the little ones
This step-MC tells how to make a colorful applique of finished printed elements.
The low level of complexity of the work corresponds to the age group of children in a kindergarten, so this hack can be realized as in the younger group, and in the middle group.
- Print the first and second image on a color printer.
Continuing the theme of the manufacture of a hedgehog from a paper I have to mention about ladoshkovuyu technique.
The principle of action in this technique is the same as and when working with templates, just as are the thorns circled on paper children's palms.
To work you will need:
- white, black and brown sided paper two shades;
- background cardboard or drawing paper;
- black pen;
- Print out or draw the following sketches.
- Cut out paper lighter muzzle and of darker - the torso, legs and 10 palms.
- Glue the workpiece to the background, focusing on the image. Complete the design and drawing of the muzzle.
This statement probably more appropriate for children who are in the older group, or in the preparatory group of kindergarten.
For application need:
- cardboard for the background;
- black colored paper;
- cotton fabric with a print or solid color;
- glue stick;
- crayon on cloth.
- Prepare the following templates to create hedgehog: the body, the foot, the circle for the nose and eye.
If there is no imagination and ideas to create your own sketch hedgehog, you can use the suggestions below.
- Circle patterns on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Carefully promazhte tissue adhesive not only on the edge, but also over the entire area. Glue the parts to the background in the following order: legs, body-based, muzzle, nose, and eyes, instead of the black circle can be purchased glue plastic eyes.
We use natural materials
To create this application in the course are the leaves of any tree species, is most beautiful look yellowed leaves of maple, linden and oak.
During the work required:
- glue stick,
- colored paper;
- natural materials.
- Using any of the suggested pattern today, make the body of a hedgehog.
- Glue the body to the background fill the space where the needles should be placed, natural natural leaves. Apply for a muzzle on their own.
As a result, you should get is such a wonderful applique leaves.
The same principle can be performed using applique pencil shavings or sunflower seeds instead of leaves.
Video: Body hack of "Hedgehog" leaves
To learn how to do the bulk of the hedgehog applique leaves and clay, you can view the detailed video tutorial on the following link:
In conclusion I want to say, doing crafts group on the topic given by the teacher, educator or parent you will never get completely the same as a blueprint, works because each child is different and thinks differently. Yes, and everyone is trying to force his talent, character or physical ability.
Templates and circuits for volumetric applications of paper
The bulk of the paper application - a unique view of children's creativity, through which you can glue the volume figures of animals, robots, cartoon characters, houses, and even the letters of the alphabet. This will help you templates and schemas that are on the site.
Although the name "application volume" and sounds unusual, to make it easy. It's enough to print templates, or schema, cut them out and glue on the fold lines. application templates are made so that by bending and gluing them on the marked lines, you can get a three-dimensional toy.
Most templates have been submitted in color, so it will be necessary to print them on a color printer. However, there are colorless scheme, on which are marked only imaginary lines. Sufficient to apply adhesive to the side parts of the blank and folded as required scheme. If you decide to paint a workpiece, it is necessary to do it in advance, as in bulk form to paint applique will be difficult.
Here are some examples of such applications.
This is a simple application that is easy to make a baby.
- Print the template.
- Cut along the contour.
- If you want to make a colored pyramid, it is necessary to paint the front of the formation of a pyramid or a cut pattern of colored paper.
- Fold portion of the preform intended for gluing.
- Spread them with glue and form a pyramid.
This application is slightly more complicated, but the principle of its operation is the same. It is not necessary to decorate: only need to print on a color printer.
- Cut out the printed pattern.
- Fold the template along fold lines.
- Lubricate the "wings" with glue and assemble Sponge Bob.
- Make sure that the bonded part clung.
Other toys colorful applique you can see here.
Now try more complex applications - make the poppy flower.
- Print out the templates for the flower. If you decide to make a bouquet, you will need several pieces.
- Cut application components.
- Put preform corolla flower to each other so that upper pitch is in the range between the lower petals.
- Glue the corolla, giving it a three-dimensional shape.
- Glue inside the middle of a black.
- On the outside of the flower at equal distances from each other glue leaves.
- If you form a bouquet, each flower can be placed on the stem of wire, wrapped in colored paper. Flowers can also be pasted on a postcard or a prepared foundation.
Such volume applications will look natural and just great.
So you can do almost any flowers, printing the blank with the site or preparing a three-dimensional application of different colored paper. Here, for example, lush clove. However, unlike poppy, this application is more complex, as it is necessary to form the corolla of the flower of six parts.
And here is one more a more complex application. Of the three main parts can be folded booth for the dog.
- Print templates and cut them along the contour.
- Bend the fold lines.
- To attach the base of the booth walls, forming a cube with two pentagonal panels.
- Glue on top of a green roof.
Booth is ready. If you do not have a color printer at home, you can cut parts out of colored paper, or simply paint the piece.
To a greater extent to the creation of a bulk application has corrugated paper. It was originally a little convex, and if properly take advantage of this quality, you can do interesting things.
- Prepare the foundation for the application. This can be cardboard or thick colored paper which is not impregnated with glue.
- On the basis of pre-plot the outline of the picture.
- Corrugated paper blue (you can take the paper of any color) cut small squares measuring 1 sq cm
- In the center of each square put a pencil and gently rotate it to the squares acquired solid view.
- Not removing pencil, apply glue to the end of the square and glue.
- Fill these squares the whole picture.
This technique of application of the corrugated paper is called "trimming". It is good that almost no visible flaws. It is simple enough so that it can carry out even the kids.
These three-dimensional applique of colored corrugated paper simple, but look just fine.
- Prepare the base. It can be a box from under sweets, colored paper, card, etc.
- Fold the sheet of corrugated paper in 4 or 5 times.
- Draw 2 circles. So that they obtain flat, you can use a compass, a cup or glass.
- Cut out the circles. For a single hedgehog requires 10-15 circles.
- Glue the circle, causing the adhesive only at the center. The edges must remain free.
- Make frequent incisions and fan ends.
- From cardboard cut out a triangular muzzle hedgehog and glue it to the body.
- Put the hedgehogs on the base.
- Eyes, mouth and nose with a black marker can draw or cut out of black paper and glue.
- In the same way of the corrugated paper can be made of flowers and herbs for clearing by folding paper and making her incisions.
Here are some hedgehogs can get.
How to make a 3D postcard paper?
Application of the normal color or corrugated paper can be done at home, in kindergarten or aesthetic center. They are extremely useful for kids as develop a sense of colors, artistic taste, spatial reasoning, and a sense of composition. Cutting and pasting a beneficial impact on the fine motor skills of children and the development of speech.
Ready to work for children can be placed in the frame. If such was not at hand, the aid will come from a box of chocolates. If the paste application on the inner side of the box, you get a great volume frame.