- 1 LiveInternetLiveInternet
- 2 HOUSE snow-white of the sticks of ice cream + MK
- 3 House of sticks of ice cream
- 4 House of sticks of ice cream
- 5 LiveInternetLiveInternet
- 6 Houses made of wooden sticks. Create a gazebo souvenir - a master class
- FAMILY AND CHILDREN (251)
- - all about children and for children (149)
- - Ideas for the Holidays (106)
- - hairstyles for children (13)
- - training and development (7)
- Housing (188)
- - Flowers (6)
- Cognitive (76)
- - tips (48)
- - art (14)
- VIDEO (76)
- - with his own hands (35)
- - needlework (31)
- - interesting and unusual (25)
- - fashion (9)
- - recipes (8)
- - sew yourself (7)
- - for children (2)
- - Make-up (2)
- - Health & Beauty (1)
- Life hacking (35)
- - life (20)
- - Housing (15)
- - Kitchen (13)
- - fashionistas and beauty (10)
- - to give (3)
- ANIMALS (18)
- - different ideas (9)
- - Photos (8)
- - Animal houses (8)
- - Video (3)
- PHOTO (18)
- -fun (13)
- - unusual (6)
- Conspiracy (3)
- - of disease (3)
- Crafts (1107)
- - master - classes (731)
- - from scrap materials (633)
- - alterations (550)
- - Sewing (225)
- - and circuit patterns (204)
- - from the garage (137)
- - paper, notes, newspapers (121)
- - knitting, felting, macrame (116)
- - toys with their own hands (95)
- - make jewelry (79)
- - braiding other (48)
- - of felt (45)
- - weaving newspaper tubes (31)
- - of beads (29)
- - embroidering (28)
- - applications (25)
- - drawing and painting (23)
- - molding (19)
- - soap-making (15)
- - decoupage, scrapbook (11)
- - pillows, pillowcases, cushions (9)
- - Kvilling, kanzashi (7)
- - The wedding (3)
- - BUILDING (2)
- - Animal Crafts (2)
- - wedding (2)
- - carving (2)
- - epoxy overcame (1)
- - of flowers YO_YO (1)
- FOR WOMEN (313)
- -Tips (235)
- - Housewives (fly lady) (121)
- - Video (10)
- MEN (86)
- Cooking (212)
- - for the Holidays (110)
- - sweets (56)
- - pastries (49)
- - cakes (40)
- - cook fast (31)
- - National dishes (25)
- - ideas from the berries, fruits, ofoschey (24)
- - salads (24)
- - meat dishes (22)
- _ Cake decorating pirozhen and other desserts (13)
- - for multivarok (12)
- - fish (11)
- - Slimming (9)
- - Kitchen (9)
- - chicken (9)
- - a lot of toppings for food (8)
- - pancakes (7)
- - dressings, sauces, etc. (6)
- - video - recipes (6)
- - Soup (3)
- - drinks, smoothies, cocktails (2)
- - a little alcohol (2)
- - potatoes (1)
- MEDICINE AND HEALTH (70)
- - traditional methods (15)
- - Children (7)
- - aromatherapy (1)
- OUR COTTAGE (78)
- - landscaping (23)
- - flowers, vegetables, plants (8)
- NEWS (55)
- - city and country, tourism, travel (10)
- - opening and Science (7)
- - Training (5)
- - Auto News (2)
- - the most expensive purchases (2)
- AND INTERIOR DESIGN (188)
- Secrets OUR BEAUTY (348)
- - fashion (209)
- - Tips (89)
- - self-care (61)
- - hairstyle (34)
- - losing weight and diet (28)
- - Facial care (26)
- - Manicure and pedicure (18)
- - Cosmetics own hands (17)
- - Hair Care (13)
- - Make-up (12)
- - Video (11)
- - face mask (11)
- - sports, exercise, fitness, etc. (8)
- - hair mask (8)
- Show business (1)
-Subscribe by e-mail
HOUSE snow-white of the sticks of ice cream + MK
Motorhome from sticks of ice cream. Master Class
For you a master class luxury home on wheels from Anna Krutskikh. It's summer in full swing, so the "building material" for this house we will be enough.
white acrylic paint
sticks for barbecue
Ice cream sticks
1. First prepare the base: cut out cardboard or thin fanerku 24 cm x 9.3 cm
2. Cut out two rectangular dimensions: 15 cm x 8.5 cm and height equal to the height rod.
3. In a rectangle cut out of the window, and then do everything as in the picture:
House of sticks of ice cream
Many of us aspire to, to make toys for the children with their own hands.
Strictly speaking, it's very simple. Only need to stock up on patience to allocate free time, as well as a hundred percent use their imagination. This toy will be a child more expensive the purchase, because he watched every step of its creation, and older children can participate, or even do it yourself according to our instructions.
Consider workshop Lyudmila Alexandrovna today dedicated to the production of small toy house made of sticks of ice cream.
House of sticks of ice cream
We will be useful in your job?
- box of yogurt or sour milk, thoroughly washed and dried;
- Glue "Moment";
- sticks of ice-cream;
- ribbons and so on.
So we have to carry out the following work steps:
Step One. gluing sticks
Take an empty box and cuts it with scissors three windows and one door.
Then take a stick and start to stick them to the outer walls of the box.
It turns out something like this.
Some sticks have to be cut, because the distance of the window to get a little.
Next, in the same way you need to paste over the door, here such it will be.
Now we do two important things: First, take the matches, glue them crosswise and attach to the windows. Secondly, we take a first coat (acrylic paint, or ordinary bar to correct inaccuracies in the text) and start to paint it white, our sticks.
It turns out something like this.
Then do the roof. To do this, glue sticks on top, wait until the glue is dry, and then paint them with white paint. That's what we do.
Then, from the sticks we do a kind of basis for our lodge.
It turns out a pretty white house.
Step three. Prettification and decoration
Now it's time to decorate our house. You can use ordinary ink: gouache or watercolor. Choose any favorite color and proceed to our work.
And then, when the paint dries, boldly take the hands of the hook, thread, beads, ribbons. We begin to glue them to our house. So we do our creation is simply unique.
See how the house was transformed!
And such a miracle, you can make your own hands, spending is about 3 hours time. At the same time you get finished toy for your child, as well as through contact with the world of beauty experience real aesthetic pleasure!
Go for it, you will succeed!
From sticks of ice cream you can do a lot of interesting things.
Not to forget the address of the page and share with your friends, add yourself to the social network.
Ship of paper continuing theme of the sea, let us make our traditional boat and a sailboat. .
The first work on the competition "Favorite toy with their hands" Oksana Kirillova. Toy from.
Pencil holders, paper "Raketa9quot; - the new master class from Lily Lyandres. You do not know what of.
More photos handicrafts from waste material from Lily Grigorieva. In every family there are many.
Another letter with the works of our competition comes from s.Svetloe (Udmurt Republic, Votkinsk district.
New Year's holidays very soon, it's time to think about a nice souvenir for friends and kindred.
Another work in the autumn competition from our regular participants, Olga and her son show how they cd.
Master class: "Tartlet" of paper Author: Mentor MBDOU d.sad number 7 "Antoshka" Konnova Galina Al.
Discussion: There is 1 comment
Glue sticks is not difficult, but also because it is necessary to have such an imagination to decorate the house so that it was like a fairy tale. Did you do it, just a great hack for the new year!
Theme of the site and technical support from the top GoodwinPress
-Subscribe by e-mail
- My works and photographs (65)
- HANDMADE PAPER (1012)
- gofrobumaga, napkin (86)
- boxes, baskets, panels (219)
- coffee filters (17)
- sheet music, book pages (112)
- origami Kusudama, Kvilling (172)
- papier-mâché (108)
- Pape art (8)
- scrapbooking, Pergamon (110)
- FLOWERS of paper (282)
- Flowers from corrugated and crepe paper (117)
- HANDMADE from simple materials (1163)
- CARDBOARD HANDMADE (226)
- from waste material (261)
- of branches koryazhek, birch bark (89)
- from wine corks (16)
- of pebbles and stones (27)
- of coffee beans (75)
- from corn leaves, Talash (10)
- of bulbs (16)
- of zippers (27)
- of sticks, honey. spatulas (41)
- of food (56)
- of plastic bottles (110)
- made of natural materials (101)
- of the buttons (28)
- from seashells and coral (21)
- and pumpkin seeds (17)
- from acorns and cones (44)
- of egg trays (32)
- nuts, pistachio nuts and seeds (18)
- VINTAGE (611)
- vintage pictures, prints (55)
- Vintage hand-made (318)
- burlap, jute, cords (262)
- prints for furniture, cushions (59)
- Shabby Chic / Shabby chic (49)
- All health and beauty (682)
- slimming, diet (74)
- health, traditional medicine (268)
- Beauty recipes for face (156)
- Hair Care (70)
- Care for hands and feet (77)
- Embroidery (693)
- bead embroidery, paillettes (10)
- embroidery stitch, Richelieu (60)
- embroidery for children (65)
- carpet stitch (48)
- stitch, circuits (406)
- Embroidery ribbons (77)
- Embroidery volume (21)
- plastic canvas (20)
- Utility embroidery (41)
- KNITTING (2654)
- bowls, basket, sachet (72)
- knitting for children (212)
- Knitting for men (45)
- knitting of the packages (21)
- knitting. Toys (208)
- knitted stuff, crafts (206)
- crocheted jewelry, accessories (116)
- jackets, cardigans, waistcoats (259)
- magazines, books on knitting (45)
- rugs, ottomans hook (123)
- jackets, jumpers, sweaters, (223)
- socks, slippers, knitted footwear (77)
- dresses, tunics coat (137)
- Blankets, pillows, bedspreads (187)
- napkins, coasters (142)
- Tablecloth, curtain hook (45)
- bags, wallets, cosmetic bags (167)
- tops, tunics, swimwear (109)
- patterns, a technique utility (173)
- sirloin, joint (36)
- friform (8)
- crochet flowers and needles (142)
- Hats, shawls, scarves, Snudy (200)
- skirts, shorts, pants (43)
- Decoupage (517)
- decoration (323)
- decoupage on fabric (35)
- decoupage the volume (40)
- dot painting (12)
- stencils, templates, pictures (153)
- egg crackle (27)
- For questioning and handmade GARDEN (367)
- Wooden furniture and buildings (78)
- room, garden plants (89)
- Garden figurines and sculptures (62)
- construction in the country (49)
- hendmeyd for Sad and Cottages (96)
- HOME - handmade (2495)
- lampshades lamp, lamps (125)
- Vases, flower-pots, baskets (240)
- wreaths (182)
- Interior Design (288)
- cardboard furniture (30)
- Furniture the hands (152)
- Thumbnails (20)
- Mosaic (66)
- panels, frames, mirrors (252)
- crafts, interior decoration (551)
- bedspreads, curtains, rugs (379)
- repair, interior decoration (52)
- CANDLES own hands. Inlay (56)
- Topiary with their hands (132)
- Veterinary (104)
- HOUSE AND FAMILY (216)
- Children - our happiness (35)
- For children, crafts with children (179)
- TOY, handmade DOLL (1011)
- Toys in the art Felting (38)
- toys, articles made of felt (156)
- coffee toys, crafts (71)
- Doll of nylon, sock (106)
- doll textile, Tilda (179)
- soft, textile toys (277)
- Christmas tree toys (36)
- Crafts, toys for children (205)
- Cookery recipes (1468)
- chicken dishes (48)
- fish dishes (38)
- in multivarka and microwaved (29)
- preserves, jams (34)
- sweet pastries (178)
- Georgian, Caucasian kitchen (124)
- hot (40)
- snack, the second dishes (123)
- zucchini, eggplant (59)
- carving (30)
- candy, cookies, desserts (90)
- culinary usefulness (143)
- meat meals (32)
- Beverage (50)
- pies, pasties, pancakes (53)
- pizza pies, hachapuri (137)
- salad recipes with photos (143)
- pickles, preparations for the winter (106)
- soups, liquid food (39)
- Cakes (101)
- fruit cakes (48)
- decoration of cakes, salads (79)
- Sculpting (708)
- gypsum, clay (59)
- marzipan, sealant (140)
- plastic, polymer clay (299)
- salt dough (190)
- cold porcelain (210)
- WORKSHOP / Tutorial (5231)
- Fashion and Style (285)
- WEAVING from newspapers (707)
- Weaving newspapers. MC (639)
- weaving gazet.idei (71)
- USEFULNESS (223)
- trading on the Internet (47)
- Pictures Diary (28)
- Lear (85)
- useful programs links (91)
- Site on WordPress (3)
- HOLIDAYS, crafts and gifts (1918)
- Bouquets and gifts of sweets (70)
- paper decoration gifts (90)
- unusual gifts (73)
- New Year, Christmas (851)
- Handmade (36)
- easter (402)
- Gifts for Valentine's (168)
- Gifts for women (85)
- Gifts for men (20)
- Wedding (143)
- Halloween - Halloween (91)
- NEEDLEWORK. TECHNOLOGY (1641)
- Accessories, jewelery handmade (467)
- felting (28)
- Decor accessories (383)
- decor, decoration footwear (19)
- decorative bottles (84)
- of the skin (60)
- pattern made of felt, wool (4)
- kinusayga, patchwork without a needle (33)
- books on needlework magazines (83)
- Soap with his own hands. Inlay (22)
- wood carving, a pumpkin (5)
- painting (28)
- painting on fabric (29)
- painted objects (119)
- flowers of nylon (21)
- flowers ribbons, fabric flowers (478)
- Equipment for weaving (292)
- beadwork. Decoration (94)
- Ganutell (6)
- Tapestry, Izon, Tenerife (26)
- macramé, tatting (65)
- Mandala, scheme (7)
- flowers and trees of beads (84)
- Wishlist zhelalki and (7)
- SEW (1631)
- Denim ideas (110)
- Needle bed (76)
- From T-shirts (55)
- baskets, plates, bowls (96)
- shoes, slippers (79)
- alteration of clothing (187)
- pillows, pillowcases, ottomans (174)
- utility sewing (76)
- patchwork, patchwork (332)
- bags, wallets, cosmetic bags (303)
- sewing for children (187)
- Animal sewing (23)
- sewing. skirt (22)
- sew themselves (493)
- This is interesting (1359)
- cars (22)
- for the soul of prayer (7)
- Economics (224)
- online shopping (259)
- beautiful pictures, pictures, painting (57)
- unbelievable but true (7)
- helpful services, web-sites (387)
- fun (69)
- Travel (147)
- Feng Shui, psychology, spirituality (111)
- H. Miscellaneous (85)
- video clips, music, movies (79)
- Songs for the soul (29)
Houses made of wooden sticks. Create a gazebo souvenir - a master class
Nearing Birthday best friend? New Year on the nose? The second half is waiting for you to surprise? What could be better gift made with their own hands. It is not necessary to have great talent to invent their own hands an original and unique gift.
If you decide to build not a toy, but a real home and you need a system of material, please contact the Company "IVMOST9quot ;. In great demand among builders enjoyed double-tee glued wooden beam, it is made from environmentally friendly materials, with high resistance to water, allowing its use in construction in any weather. This beam is used in the construction of houses for wood-frame technology and a supporting member in constructions. You can visit the company's web site and see the advantage of such beams, as well as for pricing and to order.
In this article, we present a lesson on the creation of souvenir gazebo. Lesson given us a master from St. Petersburg, Mikhail. We really liked the workshop and we decided to share it with you.
We need tools:
Sharp knife, construction materials (toothpicks and two kinds of wooden sticks, three and two millimeters in diameter), PVA glue, a board (which can be cut sticks) and a pencil. A sheet of paper and also to create a line drawing. In the process, it can be useful tweezers, needle file and sandpaper.
Step 1. First we draw on paper drawing of the base of the future structure.
Thick line - is the border of the future walls.
Step 2. stuck on the first crown oily base line.
Just below I'll show you how to cut sticks (from step 13) if someone does need to look in more detail.
Step 3: Cut and glue the top of the second crown of the foundation.
The rods may be positioned butt cuts or bevels alternate.
At first I did not pay attention to the alternation, but in vain.
First crowns would look beautiful.
Step 4. Measure out and cut out the first stick to the floor. It is thinner than the rest of a log.
Step 5. and hides behind the next row (from the same thin sticks).
In other words, the third crown take sticks thinner thickness and the remaining free use as a stand, where the floor will rest rods.
It is possible to do otherwise. Just put the floor instead of the third ring, and the fourth will be stacked on top of the crown.
This method is much easier than the first.
Step 6. Thus the entire plank floor, adjusting the length of sticks, and putting them next to each other. Outside the ends of sexual sticks will not be visible
(Scheme stacking 1).
Step 7. We continue to lay wreaths. Giving a total height of at least 6 crowns. We need it for the next step.
on the floor, a new ring. It must be located inside the outer rims and follows the contours of the octahedron. The following photo (step 11) can be
consider this the retaining ring and will understand how to make it. You only need to note that you have to be when gluing
careful with glue. For, if it is to pour too much, then the ring after drying will not be removed from the assembly place.
Step 10. Now, remove the dried-up ring and in its place carefully glue sticks to the base structure at the corners.
We specifically put 6 crowns, now to make it easier to align the chopsticks. This is a difficult moment, so manifest their full attention to the vertical rods are parallel to each other and, if possible, perpendicular to the base. Give a couple of minutes the glue to dry, but not completely.
Step 11. superimpose the fixing ring on the vertical rods. Due to the fact that we do not let them dry out until the end, we can move them from side to side. Customize the ring in place. Because it is completely follows the contour of arbor as being to the inner contour of the walls, the problems with the registration should not be.
Step 12.Teper already possible to separate the gazebo on the paper on which we have started to collect it. Knife to gently cut the paper on the basis of the structure contour. Then, the debris from the bottom of the tree most effectively remove needle files or sandpaper.
Step 13. Now I'll show you how to measure, cut and glue pieces to build rods. Perhaps it should have shown before.
So, we are ready to be the next stick. Let's stick it to this space.
Step 14. Measure out the required length and make notes in pencil in the place where you want to cut.
Step 15. Then, on the working board, you do not mind, cut off with a knife in a designated place at a certain angle. The more accurate will the angle, the more accurate then the whole structure will look like. Do not be afraid to practice. If you do not get cut off from the first time, take another stick and try again. Cut - example, cut - examples. And so as long as the results are not satisfied.
Step 16. After the rod is cut, fitted into place, apply the adhesive. It pictured a lot. In fact for the gluing need much less. I nanoshu so much due to the fact that the adhesive after drying is still becoming clear, and I do not want to wait until a small amount of glue is dry (when the adhesive is less, it takes time to detail stuck. Otherwise, it can be accidentally budge during installation other rods). And when he so much as in the photo - it captures all firmly in a couple of minutes, abundantly pouring all cavities.
Step 17. Now stick attached to a place. I remove adhesive residue stick or rented fingers.
Step 18 It's time to think about than to sit Visitors. 5 produce the same struts. Glue them separately from each other - this will be the base for the bench.
Step 19. Then glue them into place in the gazebo. It could be limited props in the form of the letter T, but for ease of work, I took the form of P.
Step 20. Measure out and glue sticks for sitting bench. I mentioned above that you should not be lazy in the fitting. If the stick is not suitable, set it aside or discard. Take and measure a new one. The result of the wrong cut sticks may not be visible at first, but then it will be very evident. In the center of the photo, right in the middle of the bench shows the result of poorly fitting sticks. She gets out of the friendly series.
And it's not correct - the glue has dried. I intentionally left the crooked stick and did not cut a new, to demonstrate that it can work,
if you do not measure seven times before gluing. Discrepancy in this case within the arbor, and not be so highly visible.
Step 21 Build the table top. Draw a circle on paper and cut sticks by its size. For the strength you can stick two transverse rods.
Biggest problem may be the glue that fall under the sticks and glue them to paper. Therefore, gently apply it on top and try,
that he did not get down on paper.
Step 22. While dry countertop, collect a base for it. It consists of 4 glued rods of equal length and power of a base.
Step 23. Putting the table top and the base, then the whole table is pasted in the center of the gazebo.
Step 24. Now, we have windows in the pavilion 6 and 2 narrow high at the entrance. We will cover the six large. Obmerte first field (any, extreme left or right), which is just behind the narrow. Cut the sticks in size window. Then glue them, and within paste obliquely (at an angle of approximately 45 degrees) thinner rods. I took the usual toothpicks. The result is seen in the photo above.
Step 25. Now we cut and glue sticks perpendicular as in the photo. Subject structure to dry. Then we'll get to that first window. Let us long roof.
Step 26. I would first like to make a complex polygonal roof. But then he changed his mind. For the first time let it be simpler. Since I changed my mind
makes it difficult to have a roof after the first pasted necessary for her wand, I did not bother them to tear off, so as not to spoil the gazebo. They will not be visible. In the photo, these unnecessary elements are painted red. Glue them in the process of creating gazebos you do not need.
We also attach others, we require sticks - they are the foundation of our roof. Also glue the support structure in the middle of the arbor (colored green in the photo), placing it on the support beams, sticks on the input side and the opposite side.
Step 27 Now create a ceiling. Measured from the width of the gazebo and palm off on a beam of the roof rods, forming the ceiling. Glue them together and roof beams. The photo can be seen not yet dried adhesive. Do not be afraid, later there will be no trace of him.
Step 28. From one end of the roof and a second one glue stick, which will define the angle of the roof. The remaining triangular windows were sealed
thin sticks. In the photo a couple already glued to their seats.
Step 29. Once assembled ceiling begin to collect roof. In this step, the lateral openings in the roof must be closed. Otherwise it will be very difficult to insert rods to close them - the roof will stop.
Step 30. Let's go back to our window. Attaching the first in his likeness collect and glue the second, third. The photo is now three. Then you need to collect the other three and all glued to their seats.
Step 31. If the windows with decorative grilles are not glued, then this picture will only collect until the end of the roof, and a gazebo will be ready.
That's about as it should look like at this stage.
Step 32. For those who have decided to still create all 6 windows - this photo shows how the building will look like with all glued windows.
Step 33. I decided to go even further. On the roof I would have a small tower. He will decorate monotonous roof.
Collect the turret is simple - look at the photo. This - the base.
Step 34. Puts sticks parallel to the roof built on the base and get to the roof of a small tower.
Step 35. That's all! Garden furniture is ready. You can cover it with paint, if you want. I decided to paint the first wreaths with black paint to hide the traces
incorrect connections at the initial assembly stage.