- 1 Building blocks of fence
- 2 How to choose and install the concrete blocks for the fence
- 3 How to make a withdrawal from lightweight aggregate concrete blocks
Building blocks of fence
If in the old poles for fencing of the area served only strong support, today the owner tends to get them both functional and attractive design all rolled into one. That lasts as long as possible in the selection process should take into account the stability of the support material to weather events, the burden that would have to withstand the poles, the affordability of building materials and construction process adaptability.
Also, the owner must know that decorative poles, designed for installation of the fence, made up of several parts:
In addition to the technical parameters when selecting the supports it is desirable to consider their appearance. Then the owner will be able to express their creativity and build a fence, unlike the neighboring fence.
By type of material for decorating the columns of the fence is divided into:
concrete structures, acclaimed for reliable and durable operation. They have a 2-sided surface, the performance of the likeness of stone or brickwork. There are variations, composed of several blocks with the raised surface on all sides. The advantages of concrete supports is the lack of need for additional care, ease of installation, affordability, the ability to simulate the design of wood, natural stone or brick. Concrete poles are found in combination guard, characterized by - filling spans different materials. Poles put on the foundation and complement decorating end walls, t. E. Lugs. Elements have the form of a sphere or a trapezoid. Their standard height - 12 - 15 cm On request the owner can decorate the metal support tops of different shapes..
stone columns. Similar designs are made up of several parts: on the concrete foundation lay out a stone, into the sole of the support rod mount and cover its top flap. Natural stone and can create the most unusual brickwork. Elegant support site gives grace and speaks of the wealth of the owner. Owners of private property, it attracts high durability, compatibility with other materials, long service life.
The process of laying the supports is performed stepwise. First Builder calculates the required number of posts, taking into account the length and characteristics of the future of the fence material. Further work on the device tested foundation and securing the rod. The third step - laying the material chosen. At the completion of set piece.
Experienced craftsmen know that the construction of the fortress should be kept a certain distance between the supports settable. Traditionally span allocated 2 - 2.5 m for this value are allowable dimensions pillars width and a height of 40 cm to 2 meters..
Fence, made of decorative concrete blocks, is relatively recent. Its durability is increased by vibration casting techniques. Blocks produced in standard sizes of the materials such as raw clay and concrete. The variant of imitation stone. Clay blocks have gained popularity due to the strength, moisture resistance and environmental friendliness.
Before erecting fences create decorative strip foundation blocks - of rubble, whole or parts of the foundation. Blocks are placed in solution. The whole process of the masonry is not complicated, it requires much less time is spent on the creation of fences made of other materials. However, the need for pouring the foundation and the inexperience of the owner often in the list of deficiencies adorning blocks. Without special knowledge correctly lay out the design will not work.
Of the advantages of modular fences stands out:
water- and fire;
delay noise coming from outside;
resistance to mechanical damage.
To obtain a reliable fence of concrete blocks novice builder recommended to adhere to certain rules. For example, when broken down place for the foundation should use string and pegs and allocate "frame" sand. After trenching set formwork, the concrete mixture prepared and poured it into the structure. Further engaged tamping and leveling the surface, and allowed to stand for some time to solidify the mixture.
After that proceed to the manufacture of masonry mass in the mixer, which will be placed decorative blocks. In the completed structure embroider joints, and on top of the eaves tiles spread (so-called visor).
If the construction is carried out from the hollow blocks, fencing enhance reliability by setting valve in the strip foundation. During operation, try to release the product so that it is subsequently passed through the inside of the block. Further masonry performed like shlakoblochnogo construction fence.
At the end of all work surfaces are plastered and intersect at 1:00 hardening. Curved surface leveled and will be overwritten by rail.
Erection of a fence made of concrete blocks - a great way to obtain a deaf fence private property. Deficiencies in the fence virtually none. If there is sufficient amount of money the owner buys necessary materials and taking care of the creation of the foundation. For his works, he gets:
ease of setting reliable defender monastery;
the possibility of building a solid fence with any criteria;
rugged durable fences that are not afraid of fire, rot, corrosion, precipitation, temperature extremes.
Choosing concrete blocks for the construction of the fence, the owner will be able to realize their own ideas and discard the standard solutions. Most interesting fence obtained through a wide range of blocks. They are prepared by vibropressing concrete mix, which acts as a binder component of the cement.
Excipients concrete blocks are materials such as:
battle brick / concrete.
Filling concrete blocks are divided into solid and hollow. Recent articles are smooth and decorative. Decorative blocks manufacturers produce in different colors. In order to create appealing designs their sides isolated.
Concrete blocks are made in different sizes and shapes. Standard parameters recognized value of 200 x 200 x 400. For fences and supports usually take the blocks of size 390 x 140 x 188. Addition fence of concrete blocks and brick similar luggage items, but there are more marker.
Construction work begins with the creation of the pillars of concrete blocks. They should be in places with fittings derived. Installation blocks without notches every 3 rows horizontally placed between them masonry reinforcement mesh and drawn from their supports. Subsequently, the grid must be logged in masonry walling.
Next, the solution was kneaded rate of 1 to 4, the proportion of cement sand fractions. Pour water to obtain the desired thickness. Wall blocks put on a foundation with a series of strict observance ligation sutures (this rule applies to brick baggage). When this interval was kept between the vertically extending seams of adjacent rows - distance should be at least 1/3 of the block length.
The accuracy of the vertical and horizontal lines of the master check building level. When computation blocks of one row are thread construction. The process of complementary dummy joint jointing mortar joint having a thickness of about 1.5 cm. For adhesion with the foundation of the fence spatial voids in the first row is filled with a concrete composition. As the end of the calculations fence support hidden under a special cover for the post. Fabric fence protects a saddle cover.
Strip foundation under fence blocks
The durability of the enclosing structure depends on the quality of the foundation, so to make it necessary to carefully and in compliance with all regulations. Initially engaged in marking territory: drive in stakes and pulled the cord between them, trenches border chalk paint. The ditch digging width such that it is twice the width of the masonry fence blocks generated from + 40cm.
The depth of the trench depends on the complexity of the soil. In conditions of wet soil foundation deepen 20 cm below the freezing subsoil. Soil is not prone to heave, enough 70 cm depth.
Dug a trench is treated as follows:
- At the bottom of compacted spread drainage layers, for which are used the sand and gravel. The mixture was poured over water and ram. Moat completely littered with roofing felt - he will not allow the shedding of land and create a waterproofing.
- A concrete mixer or manually prepared concrete mortar. Cement, sand and gravel taken in the ratio 1: 5: 3. The water pour until a thick homogeneous mass.
- The solution was poured onto the bottom layer to obtain 10 cm and awaiting solidification. Then put the wooden formwork with braces to help her maintain a predetermined shape.
- Future strengthens the structure of the frame fittings. It is made by combining the 4 longitudinal rods and with vertical pins lying transversely inteval 10 - 20 cm. Size of the product must be adapted so that it was less on each side shuttering 2 - 5 cm.
- Frame complementary vertical rebar. A part so that they enter into the masonry blocks for poles or fence (elements must push through the voids). Issues need to rise above the foundation 15 cm. Stands made of shaped tubes to the supporting part attached to the frame with the control of verticality.
- The first rack strengthened at the beginning of the frame. Placement point of the 2nd column is determined so. Parallel trenches are laid out for the blocks and for post web which will fill spans fence. When you take into account the computation mortar joints. The entire construction should take about 4 m. The axis of the 2nd pillar will be the center of the next block to the supporting part. This manipulation will be placed within the same span an integer number of blocks.
- Concrete mortar is poured in the formwork, and the mixture was thoroughly ram crowbar, getting rid of air bubbles. Remove backup in about a week (in the hardening concrete needs a few days).
- The vertical part of the base is treated with a bituminous mastic and paste previously laid out roofing felt. The area between the foundation and the ditch covered with soil, tamp the area.
Installation of the fence of concrete blocks
for the construction of the fence operation begins with the manufacture of the pillars of the blocks in place deduced reinforcement. When Laid bezpazovyh blocks every 3 rows disposed between them meshes with the release of the supports. Subsequently, the grid must be logged in baggage collection.
A solution for the construction of the assembly is made from cement and sand (1: 4) with the addition of the necessary quantity of water. Concrete blocks in areas spans spread on a foundation frozen rows to meet ligation seams, adhering to the principles of the brick-on luggage.
Between 2 adjacent vertical rows of joints should remain long distance in a third block. The correctness of the computations of each unit placed on the construction collate level.
Concrete masonry blocks for future sampling is performed with pointing Rust. Mortar seam should create a thickness of 1 to 1.5 cm. Coupling structure with a base provided by voids pouring 1st row concrete mortar. As the completion of the work top of the column cover special decorative cover fabric fence protects a saddle cover.
Possible errors in the installation of the fence block
Errors made by the builder during the assembly of the enclosing structure, threatening the destruction of the carcass and reducing the service life of the entire product.
Consider what oversight allow the master in the construction of decorative poles for the fence:
Implementation of structural parts of a lack of depth. This leads to a spontaneous inclination poles apart. The design will be unstable.
Improper placement of the bars in relation to each other. This error is the culprit of falling panels. The space between the supports 2 should not differ from the length of the section. To prevent deviations recommended buy panels with high vibration resistance.
Gaps remain unfilled. Neglect increases the probability of the panels. Installation work should always complete the incorporation of voids.
Hopefully, these tips will help you build a strong fence. What he will decide. Texture of the surface of the blocks allows you to create the illusion of expensive fences, natural stone and other precious materials.
- Mount the fence from scrap materials with their own hands
- Stone walls with his own hands: from A to Z
- Fence of the unedged board - natural beauty and reliable protection portion
- Caps on poles for the fence - reliable protection and aesthetics enclosing structure
- What profiled pick for the fence: Selection Criteria
- The height of the fence between neighbors - all the nuances
Copyright © 2017 Active reference is obligatory when copying materials from the site.
How to choose and install the concrete blocks for the fence
If you need to build a reliable and strong deaf fence for summer cottage or the cottage, it is worth considering the Protection of concrete. Concrete fences come in many types, but the most convenient for installation and relatively low cost is a barrier made of concrete blocks. It is this form and will be discussed in this article.
Advantages and disadvantages of fences from concrete
There are the following advantages of concrete fences:
- This capital structure and reliable;
- beautiful views, a variety of designs to suit all tastes;
- fence strong and durable;
- quite easy to install;
- fence does not corrode, rot;
- is not dependent on atmospheric influences: the structure of cold-resistant, water-resistant;
- fence fireproof;
- the opportunity to build the fence with any parameters without gaps.
The enclosure of concrete blocks
- Obligatory construction of the foundation;
- relatively large material costs.
Blocks obtained by vibrocompression concrete in special molds. The main element is a cement binder.
The various materials are used as filler for the manufacture of the block:
On sale there are such kinds of blocks:
- hollow brick - plain or decorative.
The blocks have a wide variety of colors. Decorative blocks are available with decorative sides.
200h200h400 - the size of a standard concrete block. However, there are a large number of varieties in size and even shape.
Decorative hollow blocks
To learn how to use in the construction of concrete panels for a fence, see this article.
What is the advantage of the fence with concrete pillars in front of the other poles the materials you can find here.
What should be the distance from the fence to the various buildings in the country site, read this article.
Setting the fence with his hands
A fence made of concrete blocks similar to bricklaying, only blocks have larger dimensions.
With the help of pegs and string to mark up territory. Pegs are driven, tensioned cord between them to identify sampling axis. The boundaries of the trench under the tape base mark out the chalk.
Trench dug with a shovel. The width of the trench - twice the width of the fences masonry blocks plus 0.4 meters. Depth if soil is not distending - 0.7 meters. If the soil moist, the foundation deepened by 0.2 meters deeper level of soil freezing. Data about the level of soil freezing in a particular region are in the building regulations.
Apparatus strip foundation
From the foundation of manufacturing care, the quality of its components depends on the durability of the structure. So, you must do the following:
- Compacted bottom of the trench, then the drainage layers are made of sand and crushed stone (at 0.1 meters), each layer was watered and compacted. The walls and bottom of the trench made up on the roofing material to make waterproofing and to prevent spillage on the ground foundation.
- Preparing concrete mortar. components: M200 cement, crushed stone, sand in the ratio 1-5-3 and water. The concrete mix can be done easily with the help of a concrete mixer.
- In the drainage and waterproofing concrete pour 0.1 meters the solution, and after it has hardened, the formwork set of planks. In the formwork provide a spacer to the concrete under pressure (or the land on the other side) it retained the necessary form.
- For structural strength in the stack frame of the formwork reinforcement binding wire bonded or welded. The frame is made of a reinforcement 12 mm or more. Four longitudinal rod connected vertical and transverse bars with a pitch of 10 to 20 cm. The frame should be made smaller in size than the formwork 2-5 cm from each side.
- To attach the vertical frame issues of reinforcement with the expectation that they will be included in the masonry blocks through voids therein for better foundation ligaments and fence. issues of height above the foundation - 15 cm. As to the frames fixed rack of tubes for future columns, vertically on level ground in the markup.
- The first rack set at the beginning of the frame. Location of the second arm is determined empirically. Next to the trench, parallel to it, lay out blocks for the first column, and then to the fence fabric based mortar joints, only about 3-4 meters. The middle of the next block for the second column shows the column axis. This is necessary in order to span placed in integer units. After studying the layout, then it can be done with the help of roulette.
- Fill concrete mortar into the formwork. Mix well using a ram scrap that was not the sinuses. Formwork is removed in a week, when the concrete attains strength.
- The vertical surface of the basement coat with mastic asphalt and paste it to the previously laid roofing material. The free space between the foundation trench and covered with soil and ram.
Masonry concrete block fences
Construction of the fence begin with the construction of the pillars of the special concrete blocks in places where beforehand already withdrawn from the foundation of the pipe or fitting to the height of the column. If the blocks without notches, then 3-4 series between a horizontal reinforcing masonry grid, releasing them from the poles (to the grid then entered into the masonry of the fence).
Cement mortar for masonry made of cement and sand in a ratio of 1-4 with the addition of water.
Concrete wall blocks laid in rows on the foundation, keeping the dressing seams in masonry. The distance between the two vertical joints of adjacent rows should be not less than a third block length.
Masonry block is performed with pointing Rust. The thickness of the mortar joint is recommended to 1-1.5 cm. For bonding voids fence with foundation blocks of the first row is filled with concrete masonry mortar. When sampling is finished masonry, covered with a special post cap for post and fence web gable cover.
How to make your own blocks
You need to have to make concrete blocks for the fence with their hands:
- desirable vibration table or a table with a solid flat base;
- or testing of the engine oil.
Molds can be made independently of planed boards 25 mm in thickness. Components of the structure: a bottom and a wall. Connecting parts can form with screws or nails. It is important that the resulting structure had a regular geometric shape.
Composition of the concrete mortar: cement M300 - M400 and sand-gravel mixture, it is necessary to receive the consistency of sour cream.
Concrete for the block is made using mixers. Molds were coated inside perfecting or oil after each use. Collected fluff form is placed on the vibrating table and poured concrete. Vibrate until the Concrete milk surface.
Drying products should occur at about 70 degrees for two days, then the block is ready.
The following video clearly shows the process of self-production of concrete blocks:
Gallery blocks of fencing
The photo below shows a variety of fences made of concrete blocks for private houses and summer cottages:
How to make a withdrawal from lightweight aggregate concrete blocks
A fence made of lightweight aggregate concrete blocks - a great and inexpensive alternative to other options. Trimmed, it will look good in the private house building, and as a temporary fencing, and as the enclosure for the plant site or warehouse.
Fence of lightweight aggregate concrete blocks
Lightweight aggregate blocks obtained by compression of a mixture of sand, cement, limestone and water. Due to the presence of expanded clay, a product, a porous and light, convenient for laying and installation. The size and shape of the blocks vary, but typically are rectangular blocks of dimensions: 400h300h200, 400h200h200 mm 400h200h100 mm. The blocks may be full- and hollow.
Hollow can have a variety of cavity - rectangular, cylindrical, slotted. The cavities can be located both along and across. Solid block stronger, but more expensive, heavier and more difficult to place. The blocks can be manufactured with grooves ready for reinforcing.
Advantages and disadvantages of the fence blocks keramzitobennyh
Fence of lightweight aggregate concrete blocks reliable, resistant to temperature changes, it is easy to assemble. The blocks are easy to handle and cut, structural cavities allow for a reinforcement through them. To reinforce the structure to give it strength m hollow bricks can be filled with a solution. The advantage of blocks keramsit that they are not inferior to specifications brick, and by weight, volume and speed of installation even superior. In addition, expanded clay lightweight concrete does not rot, does not burn and does not rust, unlike metal.
Keramsit fence reliable and impregnable
To fill the foundation for the fence blocks LECA
For durable installation claydite-concrete fences need to fill in a strip foundation. Standard 40 cm deep and 30 cm in width for the device under the foundation of the fence would be sufficient.
To pour the foundation will need:
- mark space sampling device pegs and twine;
- to mark location of supporting pillars: keramsit reinforced fence fairly tough and durable, so the distance of 3.4 meters (10 blocks) span would be optimal. When marking area under the reinforcing pipe columns must be considered as the width Stolbovoye block. When the span of 3.4 m distance between the holes for the supports is equal to about 3.8 m;
- dig a ditch;
- on the ground, which will be the pillars borer dig deep holes under the posts, depth meter and a half. hole depth calculation is made so as to support the reinforcing pipe above ground were 2 m (depending on the height of the fence);
- set the formwork such that the upper part above the level of the land is also 40 cm Inside formwork vystelit film, roofing material, or miss the mark with engine oil.;
- installed under the support tube, are aligned to the plumb: wells backfilled large gravel are poured and the solution;
- We go to sleep at the bottom of trenches gravel bed - 10 cm;
- It binds the reinforcing cage in the gutter so that it fits into the mold with a gap of 2 cm on each side. Banners can be done every 15-20 cm binding wire or by welding;
- for pouring the foundation tape to buy concrete, if nearby there is a concrete plant, you can knead your own with the help of concrete mixers;
- Feed filled layers 20 cm vibrating rod or bayonet fittings, to avoid voids in the concrete and air cavities.
- After hardening of concrete formwork is removed.
How to choose a lightweight aggregate blocks
Lightweight aggregate blocks are made a number of small private enterprises. It is clear that everyone will go to choose the blocks to where closer to carry. To fence stood a long time to block selection should be approached carefully. Blocks of geometry should have a good and durable walls. Stronger are the blocks, which include those used fine expanded clay / expanded clay chips, but these blocks are a little harder.
To select the units you need to take a tape measure. Put side by side and compare with each other a few blocks from the party. They must be smooth and uniform in comparison with each other; You should not have any largest cracks and chips. If you have a block in his hands - he must not crumble and be on hand. The porosity should be the same on all sides, should not be to one side of the sand it was more in the other - less, the entire batch must be the same porosity - this has an influence on the strength.
Take the party 4-5 blocks whose check the width, height and length. The length and width at block should be identical with tolerances no more than 2-3 mm. Height tolerance should not exceed 5 mm. The height of the masonry unit affects the thickness of the seam: the larger it is, the thicker seam. The correct choice of lightweight aggregate concrete blocks can save cement-sand mortar for masonry.
The hardest part is laying the first level blocks. Each block need to level up. Recent blocks dress through-hole on the tube may for this purpose have to cut through or break the bottom of the baffle unit - depending on the block type. Blocks can be chained with cement mortar or with a special adhesive. When laying the fence is not important - the use of the adhesive preferably is encouraged at a laying house to minimize cold bridges.
You can simplify the laying of blocks so that they fit exactly on the level, pulling the string self supporting along each row. It will help more evenly stacked products. Of course, the need to control the clutch plumb.
Masonry is continually monitored level
Poles are stacked in one block of each other, every 5 blocks are filled with a solution. It turns powerful solid monolith. Each filled level proshtykovat need reinforcement. Do not forget the inserts between the blocks for reinforcement or for attachment of filling in a combined fence. It is also possible to pour the solution vertical rows next to the pillars of portal groups - this will give them strength and durability. The solution is poured first level of blocks and place of release valves.
After 3-5 rows may be reinforced masonry
Vrazbezhku blocks stacked. Every 3-5 rows necessary reinforcement wire mesh or rebar rods. Can be reinforced masonry grid, if applicable fittings, it should be no more than 10 mm. It claydite easily cut, so it is very convenient for laying. It is impossible not to note its light weight - thanks to the hollowness and the large size, so that labor costs are much lower than in the masonry, eg bricks. Each row is necessary to check the level.
An armor unit can vertically rods.
Bottom 2 rows covered waterproofing compound. After closure of erecting the fence blocks need to be painted or oblitsevat to prevent ingress of moisture into blocks - expanded clay absorbs water and by this becomes more brittle.
Expanded clay lightweight - perfect for creating a combined enclosure. 4-5 can be put damage blocks put poles, and the filling made from profiled sheet, wrought sections picket fence or wood. Many options for filling.
If you plan to transition to the filling, then the last row of blocks you need to put down the hole to the top was a flat surface. On the flat surface of the narrow partition blocks are stacked flat in a 2-3 series.
Combined sampling: blocks proflist +
The easiest option - to paint the blocks. Since they have a high absorbency to save ink consumption can be primed surface. The primer is better to take a water-repellent additives. After drying of the primer paint is applied in 2-3 layers.
painting the fence
Good looks painted fence from the gun. You can oblitsevat blocks ceramic tiles, granite, artificial stone. You can cover the fence with decorative plaster. Of finishes can be very much. Fence can be finished so that it looks good in combination with decoration of your house façade.
Be sure the end of the work necessary to cover the poles caps - plastic and metal, and if the fence piece - cover the walls topped with parapets. They will keep the clutch from the rain and snow and give the completed fence, more elegant look. Effectively lamps will look on the fence from lightweight aggregate concrete blocks.
Fence of diversified one decorative blocks