- 1 Golden Root - medicinal properties and contraindications of Rhodiola rosea
- 2 Rhodiola rosea (golden root) -lechebnye properties, contraindications and use in folk medicine. Full instructions for use
- 2.1 What is Golden Root - a description of the medicinal plants
- 2.2 Medicinal properties of Rhodiola Rosea, or that are treated with it
- 2.3 The use of the Golden root in folk medicine - the full instructions for use
- 3 Golden Root (Rhodiola rosea): therapeutic properties and contraindications, application
- 3.1 Pharmaceuticals with Rhodiola rosea
- 3.2 Traditional recipes with Rhodiola rosea
- 22.214.171.124 Golden root tincture in vodka hypotension
- 126.96.36.199 Tincture of the golden root for colds and heart weakness, nervous disorders and pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract
- 188.8.131.52 Gathering for immunity
- 184.108.40.206 Tincture from anemia and diseases of the female reproductive system
- 220.127.116.11 Collection from colds and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract function
- 3.2.1 Add a comment cancel reply
Golden Root - medicinal properties and contraindications of Rhodiola rosea
Golden Root - what it is, its medicinal properties and contraindications for use in recipes of traditional medicine, the composition of plants, side effects, analogs, preparation of an alcohol tincture, decoction, tincture Rhodiola rosea and treatment of these dosage forms - is the theme of our conversation on the site alter- zdrav.ru today.
Golden Root or Rhodiola pink - this is a herbaceous plant that grows on the territory of countries with moderate or cool climate. Its flowering occurs in the middle of summer. Inflorescence are yellow, sometimes greenish.
From the point of view of medicine for the treatment of pathological processes in the rhizome of the plant are used mainly. But beyond that may be used inflorescence and leaves. After the flowering period of the plants begin to more actively to show its positive qualities.
The composition and therapeutic properties of gold root
This plant contains a lot of useful chemical compounds. They can be used in the treatment of various disease states in medicine, both in traditional and folk, cosmetic procedures, with high physical exertion in sport.
The following components can be detected in the composition of drug:
- aromatic oils (aroma are resistant rose).
- Phenols and flavonoids (giperozid, quercetin, kaempferol).
- Useful carbohydrates, organic acids.
- Large micro and macro level (manganese, copper and silver compound, zinc).
- Also in its composition, this plant has a lot of tannins.
All products from Golden root can have a positive effect in case of increase of physical, mental exertion. They accelerate the oxidation-reduction (exchange) processes, which leads to rapid rehabilitation of the patient in the postoperative period.
How useful golden root?
Medicinal properties of rose Rhodiola allow you to apply it in the treatment of uncomplicated forms of tuberculosis, stomach diseases, skin disorders, the initial stages of heart and vascular diseases.
Pink Rhodiola has the following medical characteristics:
- Improves the psycho-emotional state, and physical activity.
- Restores exchange processes.
- It contributes to the improvement of human perception, increasing the concentration.
- Good to use as an immunomodulator.
- Reduces capillary fragility and increases the elasticity of blood vessels.
- It restores the monthly cycle in women.
- Clinically proven fact about the normalization of sugar in the bloodstream of the patient.
- Relieves the symptoms of anxiety, fatigue, normalizes sleep phase, it helps to eliminate the symptoms of depression.
- Enhances the action of cytostatic drugs pharmacological groups, and has antitumor effect in the early stages of the disease.
- Used in the treatment of hypotension.
Drugs, the composition of which contains Rhodiola, is available in various forms.
- Rhodiola extract liquid to 30 ml in a dark bottle in the carton.
- Herbal tea from the Gold root in a package of 25 grams.
- Rhodiola tablets of 20 pieces per carton.
- An alcohol tincture of the root Gold volume of 100 ml.
- Herbal tea bags of Rhodiola rhizome, volume 50 c.
- The dried roots of Rhodiola in packaging made of cardboard 50g.
Contraindications golden root
The drug can have a strong impact on the patient. It is not indicated in the following cases:
- Children, whose age reaches 8 years of age.
- Nerve strain and severe febrile illness.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the drug during all trimesters of pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
- Arterial hypertension in advanced forms.
Side effects of Rhodiola rosea
Typically, drugs derived from this plant does not cause adverse events. But sometimes patients violate the dosage, it leads to nausea, vomiting, headaches in the temporal areas, the pressure rise in the heart. the feeling of lack of sleep and insomnia, may occur very rarely.
If the drug was used for a long time has been exceeded and dose significantly, there is an overdose. She will be accompanied by the following clinical manifestations:
- Strong dry mucous membranes in the oral cavity.
- Nausea, which causes vomiting (sometimes with blood).
- Very rarely numbness occurs, which is accompanied by convulsive spasms.
- May develop shortness of breath, and a malfunction of the heart rate (tachycardia).
With the development of this clinical picture, the patient should be helped.
- Perform a gastric lavage (cause vomiting reflex).
- Clear the intestinal contents (put an enema).
- Drink enterosorbent (Polisorb, Sorbeks, Atoxil).
If these actions do not improve the patient's condition, it is necessary to apply to the medical institution.
The use of golden root in folk medicine
The use of Rhodiola rosea covers - both insist golden root, like brewing, how to prepare a tincture and, of course, how to drink, that is used in the treatment of these dosage forms.
Spectrum use of drugs from the Golden Root encompasses a large number of pathological conditions.
Taken half an hour before meals. For this purpose, 10 drops of the drug is added to the half cup of water, two or three times throughout the day. The course of treatment lasts for 20 days.
Normally this dosage form is used in high loads on the human body, cardiopsychoneurosis, cases, power decline.
- Golden Root, which is produced as a syrup.
Administered in an amount of 5 ml, daily. It is best to add it in tea or compote. It has a good tonic effect and contribute to the shortfall of vitamin C.
- Tableted form of the plant is recommended to take 2 tablets in the amount, not more than 3 times a day.
They can be used as a means of treatment of various pathologies that are associated with the decline of vitality in the body. Just this form are often prescribed to men, it has a positive effect on potency.
When using Rhodiola liquid should not be forgotten recipes of traditional medicine. The infusion and decoction can prepare yourself at home.
Golden root tincture of vodka - a recipe how to make
Thus for the preparation of infusions and the golden root regia into a small half-liter container placed 50g. milled root, add 0.5 liters vodka (40%). The resulting solution should infuse for two weeks, then filtered and used no more than 20 drops per reception three times per day.
Such an alcohol tincture rhodiola has a positive effect in hypotension, dystonia of different etiology, diseases of the stomach, a good effect on the reproductive function of male and female body.
At home, you can make a decoction of Rhodiola rosea, it is used as an ordinary tea. , Poured with water (1 liter) to prepare its one teaspoon root. Put on fire and bring to a boil, pour into a thermos. After 10 minutes, the broth is considered ready.
Very useful for colds, tonsillitis, flu. The good effect is observed in the treatment of slowly healing wounds.
To prepare it, you can also use a thermos, putting him in a few spoonfuls of milled roots (to achieve a homogeneous mass, it is better to use a meat grinder) and pour hot boiling water. This drug infusion can be used for half a cup a day, the best half an hour before a meal.
Infusion of Rhodiola rhizome can be applied for normalization and maintain normal blood glucose levels.
This plant is a unique dosage form in its composition. Therefore, there is no one hundred percent replacements. The means, like can be referred for medical action:
Use of golden root is high, the plant is a good drug, it can serve as an adjunct in the treatment of various pathological processes. And appointed as a prophylactic. A big plus in its application is a small price to leave without a prescription, accessibility.
Rhodiola rosea (golden root) -lechebnye properties, contraindications and use in folk medicine. Full instructions for use
Good morning dear readers and connoisseurs of folk medicine, accidentally trapped in my humble site. Today I would like to tell you about the medicinal plant called Golden Root or as it is called - Rhodiola rosea.
This plant has a wide range of applications, it is very well known and loved by the people, thanks to its curative properties, relatively low cost and availability.
This article is essentially finished the instructions for use of the Golden root for medicinal purposes. In it you will find ready application Rhodiola recipes, tips and advice. But those who never heard about this medicinal plant, I think would be interesting just to meet him.
What is Golden Root - a description of the medicinal plants
It got its name because of its unusual plant roots, and if even more precise, but due to its unusual color, which is somewhat similar to what gilding.
Although gold is the root of the plant more than called among the people. The medical community is more common second name - Rhodiola rosea.
This is a perennial plant of the family Crassulaceae. Rhodiola unusually rich in various microelements and is truly rich composition with more than 140 for the various trace elements. Learn they can be familiarized with the table located below, and here is how the plant and its roots itself.
Complete chemical composition of Rhodiola rosea
Medicinal properties of Rhodiola Rosea, or that are treated with it
Rhodiola rosea has a very broad therapeutic properties and is used in complex treatment of a variety of diseases, namely:
- metabolic disorders
- poor appetite
- in the vegetative - vascular dystonia
- neuroses, of varying severity
- as a reducing agent after severe and prolonged disorders
- at various allergic reactions
- with poor vision or hearing
- at various oncology
- at fractures, as an adjuvant
- at various gynecological diseases
- in menopause
- impotence in men
- with oligospermia
- migraines and headaches
- angina and other colds
- various skin problems (rashes, sores, wounds, etc.)
Various drugs on the basis of the golden root is an excellent solution if you want to normalize the functioning of the nervous system, eliminate fatigue symptoms and increase vitality.
Tincture based fine golden root helps under reduced pressure. Within a few days after you start taking effect, you will be amazed! Disappear habitual lethargy and fatigue, you are full of energy, increase your performance.
Very nice Golden Root has established itself among the male population, because with its help men cope with impotence are still many decades ago.
Another field in which Golden Root earned him respect and fame is its unique ability to regenerate and stimulate the strength, both physical and mental. That's really as Energy Energy!
Try during severe cerebral congestion (work, study, exams) to drink tincture of golden root, and you are surprised to find out for yourself that you have gone the feeling of excitement and anxiety, and memory has become much better.
I always recommend to my friends who have children pass the exam during the exam preparation and directly in front of them to take drugs on the basis of Rhodiola Rosea. All say only thank you!
Despite a lot of positive feedback Golden Root used for medicinal purposes should be cautious, or even better, after consultation with the doctor. Have this plant as a contra-indications and side effects are just.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) - Rhodiola rosea has a pronounced property to raise blood pressure in hypertensive patients as it has already permanently increased
- Temperature - not recommended Golden Root in all its forms at
- Age 12 years
- Hypertensive crisis
- acute excitation state
- Organic brain damage
Side effects from the drugs based Rhodiola rosea occur, usually after the overdose. Therefore it is very important to observe the proportion (if you cook your own tincture or infusion), and the recommended dosage (if you take the finished preparation).
And the side effects could be as follows:
- heightened state of sleepiness
- a marked reduction in performance
- allergy (in rare cases)
Important! It was revealed that Golden Root effect on birth control pills, so women prevent pregnancy by means of tablets is better to abandon this registration.
In addition, Rhodiola can interfere with the action of some drugs for diabetes mellitus. Therefore, although many write that Golden Root is used diabetes, I do not recommend to do! Diabetes - a disease seriously and try to treat it with herbal medicines simply unreasonable!
The use of the Golden root in folk medicine - the full instructions for use
The use of Rhodiola rosea medical purposes includes its use in the following forms:
- Tincture an alcohol or vodka (the most effective means, since alcohol is best to pull out of any medicinal plants of nutrients)
- Water extract - is also used often enough, but not as effective. Mainly used for external application
- A decoction of the Golden root - there are situations where the use of alcohol in the preparation of medicines is unacceptable! In that case, the broth can be used Rhodiola which has proved quite well with a variety of diseases, e.g., such as gastrointestinal diseases, headache, uterine bleeding, etc.
- Herbal teas - in this case, is not only golden root, but other medicinal plants. Such fees are so many and their use is justified by the fact that there are a lot of plants complement and reinforce the therapeutic effect of each other
- Supplements - there are plenty of dietary supplements formulated on the basis of an extract of this plant. You can find them at any pharmacy, but in this article I will consider them not as they are strongly in the effectiveness of losing the rest of the application forms. I recommend to cook the drug on their own, buying whole, dry roots.
Golden root tincture in vodka or alcohol
Like I said the root tincture of Gold on alcohol is the most effective means of application of this plant. This option is preferable to use, if there are no contraindications. Preparing alcoholate is very simple:
- Taken dry roots Rhodiola rosea in amounts of 50 g, crushed to a powder (it is possible to use a grinder) or simply rubbed on a coarse grater, placed in a glass bottle (ideally dark glass) and poured vodka (0.5 l.) Or alcohol strength not higher 70 degrees.
- Infused tincture exactly 2 weeks in any dark place at room temperature. 1 time in 2 days it is desirable to be shaken to medicinal substances Rhodiola better connected with alcohol.
- Take tincture of 15 - 20 drops (about a teaspoon) 3 times a day, half an hour before meals.
- The treatment is usually 25 days. If necessary, it is repeated after a 10 day break.
Important! Alcohol tincture sure to take courses (20 - 25 days), with breaks in between (10 days). Otherwise there is a risk of various side effects.
In addition, the last reception of tincture should be no later than 4 hours before bedtime may otherwise have trouble sleeping.
If you suffer from low blood pressure, the right to take a tincture from 5 drops, increasing their number every 1-2 days to 1 drop, bringing the year to the end of their number to the recommended 20.
To strengthen the immune system in the autumn - winter period
- To strengthen the immune system of the Golden root tincture taken daily 20 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for three weeks.
- After 10 days, you can repeat the treatment.
To activate the mental and physical activity (suitable for students and schoolchildren surrendering EGE)
If every day you feel chronic fatigue, you on the nose exam or other serious exams that will suit the following recipe, which includes a 3 course of treatment following one another.
Each course of treatment 1 month, after which you want to break in one month, so you need to calculate in advance the time of treatment and begin receiving somewhere for 5 - 6 months before the exams.
- Preparing alcoholate prescription described above. Reception begins with 5 drops daily increasing the number by 1.
- After a fortnight after the beginning of reception, i.e. at day 15 the number of droplets is reduced in inverse proportion to reaching the end of treatment of the same 5 drops, and with which started treatment.
- Drops can be dissolved in a small amount of water or drinks without diluting. After the end of 1 st year - a mandatory break for 1 month.
- Alcohol tincture of golden root drink 25 drops are no longer decreasing and not increasing their number throughout the course.
- Drink better in the morning, on an empty stomach, 1 time a day. Course - 30 days, then a break.
- The infusion drink 1 time per day, in the morning, after meals 25 drops. The course of treatment - 1 month.
It is no secret that for today's exam students have become not just an exam, it's great stress to overcome that without the help of very difficult. Those parents whose children have passed the exam can confirm this. This recipe will help cope with stress and survive the difficult period safely. By the way, parents will be receiving infusions is also very useful!
Tincture Rhodiola in oncology is received prior chemotherapy as an adjuvant, or simply to prevent, those who are afraid of cancer.
- Before start receiving chemotherapy for one week with 20 drops, gradually increasing the number to 40 (drink every morning on an empty stomach).
- It is also possible during the passage of chemotherapy to reduce its toxic effects on the body and increase white blood cell count. To do this, start the reception 5 days before the procedure.
- Take alcoholate 3 times a day before meals, spreading droplets 30 in 50 ml of water
- When impotence is carried out 2 courses of treatment, every 3 weeks with a break of 2 weeks between them.
- The dosage regimen: 5 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before meal.
The aqueous extract of Rhodiola mainly used for colds, cardiac and gastro - intestinal diseases or for external use in different skin diseases, wounds, abscesses etc .. It is prepared elementary:
- 20 grams of Rhodiola rosea roots need to grind in a coffee grinder or grate and just pour 2 cups boiling water, leave to infuse for about 4 hours.
- Before taking infusion to drain.
The broth has more advantageous properties than the infusion and is used for diseases of the thyroid gland, gastrointestinal tract, uterine bleeding, angina, headaches and dental pain, as well as external use agent. It is prepared as follows:
- 20 grams of dried and pulverized root poured 0.5 liters of boiling water and then put onto the plate and heated for an additional 10 minutes on low heat.
- Then covered for leave to infuse until cool.
Receive, filter, 50 ml. 3 times a day. Last admission no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
Important: This broth - is a strong tonic! Much stronger than strong tea or coffee grounds. Therefore, it is not recommended to take a long time or at night!
Herbal teas with Rhodiola rosea
Herbal teas that Golden Root is only one of the components is also quite common. There are different fees: to raise immunity against colds, diseases of the gastro - intestinal tract, and others.
As a rule, these herbs are selected in such a way as to affect the complex which is one problem, and at the same time to strengthen and complement the therapeutic effect of each other.
Purchase similar charges Rhodiola can be in the pharmacy, in the community or order them through the Internet. Who are interested, ask in the comments prompt on what to stop and where to buy.
In conclusion I would say that if you have not tried Golden Root, then you have lost a lot! It costs relatively little, drugs based on it are preparing elementary, and its medicinal properties have long been recognized, even traditional medicine!
In the absence of contraindications Rhodiola rosea is able to be your assistant in the difficult task of maintaining health!
- Question - Answer (6)
- Fir sap (3)
- Oleoresin of fir (3)
- Cedar oleoresin (12)
- Potentilla white (10)
- Medicines based soft resin (6)
- Linseed oil (12)
- Shilajit (6)
- Production of beekeeping (13)
- Milk (5)
- Rare medicinal plants, fungi (5)
- Pine sap (2)
- Herbal from various diseases (9)
- Honey with propolis-beneficial properties and applications 01/10/2018
- Milk thistle for liver-complete instruction manual 13/12/2017
- Milk thistle seeds, medicinal properties, contraindications, application instructions 04/12/2017
- Detailed instructions on the use of milk thistle oil meal 01/12/2017
- Schroth thistle-beneficial properties, side effects and contraindications. 27/11/2017
Honey with propolis, among connoisseurs, considered especially valuable product because combines the healing properties of the two most popular and loved by the people products.
Therapeutic use of milk thistle for liver-top has established and has helped a huge number of patients. In today's article I maximum.
Milk thistle seeds - this is probably the product that is most often buy and use of the whole range (meal, butter, powder). This versatile tool.
As promised, publish instructions on the use of meal of milk thistle for medicinal purposes. Nothing superfluous, only receiving the rules. On the healing properties of the possible contraindications.
Hello, dear readers of the site, "The Healing Power of resin." In the last article of milk thistle oil, I promised to continue to disclose this topic today will be.
Hello, dear readers of the blog "The Healing Power of resin." Today I would like to leave a little review - a review of this product, as a herbal tea.
Hello, dear fans of folk medicine. In today's article I would like to touch on the medical uses of such a product, as a mummy. Their .
Hello! I am pleased to welcome all visitors of your blog and today I would like to touch on the use of white cinquefoil in the treatment of a variety of diseases.
Good day to all readers of the site, "The Healing Power of turpentine." Today, we will discuss the so-called "Siberian cleansing". This is a popular method of cleansing the body.
In my last article I wrote a review on herbal "Altai-key." In principle, there is enough information on this collection, but I decided to still slightly.
Gum ointment on the basis of pine resin, is quite popular means of treatment among connoisseurs of traditional medicine. It has a number of useful properties.
Good evening. My name is Irina S. Shibarova by profession I am a physician - phytotherapeutist and today I would like to leave feedback on the site of application of the cedar.
Golden Root (Rhodiola rosea): therapeutic properties and contraindications, application
Rhodiola rosea (pink, golden root) - herbaceous perennial plant of the family Crassulaceae. It has a distinctive feature: the root and rhizome bronze color or gilding old with a noticeable pearly luster, thanks to which obtained its second "precious" name. The plant is included in the Red Book of Russia.
Found in temperate and cold climates, including the UK, Ireland and North America, grows well in alpine mountain meadows (in the Pyrenees, the Alps, the Carpathians), found in Kazakhstan, it is grown in China, Bulgaria, India. In the Russian Federation, found in the Altai and the Urals, in the mountainous regions of the Far East, Eastern and Western Siberia, in the polar regions of Yakutia, on the shores of the Barents and White seas. The plant is undemanding to light and heat, but needs abundant moisture. It grows on rocks and stony placers in the plain tundra, on the shores of mountain rivers and streams.
It has long been used in folk and official medicine as an effective adaptogen, which increases resistance to adverse environmental factors, as well as a stimulator of the central nervous system work. Included in the group of adaptogens, combined and competes with Siberian ginseng and ginseng.
Rhizome horizontal, powerful, covered with cork brown (bronze) color and has thin adventitious roots. At the turn of the white root is bitter astringent taste, distinctive aroma, similar to the smell of roses.
Most of the time a few plants (10-15 pieces) are not branched erect stems, 10-40 cm tall, sometimes there is only one stem. The leaves are alternate, sitting on the stems are oblong ovoid, or elliptical shape with a pointed piece or serrate-toothed top.
Flowering falls in June-July, the fruits reach maturity in July and August. Inflorescence many-flowered, corymbose has form. Yellow flowers are unisexual, four, at least five-membered. The fruits are erect mnogolistovki green.
It reproduces both by seeds and vegetatively.
Harvested for future use of Rhodiola rosea root (plant age 3-4 years). Doing so in the period from late July to September. The roots are dug, carefully washed from the land of the particles in the cool water, clear of brown cork and rotten, dry areas. Rhizome cut into pieces, each 10 cm long and dried at T of 50 degrees in the dryer.
The finished raw materials on the fracture has a pinkish or white. If on the break root brown shade - it is not suitable for use as loses its beneficial properties. Store dry stock in canvas bags in a dark place. Shelf life - 3 years.
In most cases, the plant is propagated by seeds: planted in late fall or winter in the soil with a nutrient box, providing good ventilation (placed at the bottom concrete block). The soil was pre-moistened with a weak solution of potassium permanganate, slightly compacted. Seeds are uniformly distributed over the surface and lightly pressed, is filled with soil (in a layer 2 mm) are covered with the film and give it to the balcony. In March, carry a box in a warm-lit place, and after a couple of days there will be shoots. They can be replaced with the appearance of two true leaves.
It can be propagated plant (age not less than 2 years) dividing rhizomes into 2 parts which are planted in the prepared wells with humus, compost deposited also over, leaving kidney regeneration on the surface.
At the root of the plant contains more useful elements 140 which define a complex positive effect.
- Phenols and derivatives: tyrosol, salidroside. Strengthen the circulatory system and protect blood vessels from narrowing. Inhibit oxidation of cholesterol;
- Carbohydrates: glucose, fructose, sedoheptulose sucrose. Involved in energy metabolism;
- Organic acids:
- oxalic acid (stimulates the secretion of stomach and bowels)
- malic (normalizes digestion, improves the condition of vessels, improves vision and is involved in metabolism)
- succinic (neutralizes free radicals, reduces the level of uric acid, restores mobility of joints, stimulates production of insulin)
- citric acid (increases the appetite and stimulates cell renewal and activates the immune system);
- Terpenoids: roziridin, roziridol. Increase the resistance of tissue damage;
- Flavonoids: kaempferol, astragalin, kaempferol 7-rhamnoside, rodiolin, tricine, rodionin, 5-glucoside and 7-glucoside tricine, rodiozin, atsetilrodalgin, 8-metilgerbatsetin. Decrease vascular permeability, normalizes blood pressure and heart rate, reduce the intraocular pressure, are involved in the processes of bile stimulate adrenocortical function and regulate the production of urine;
- Glycosides. Characterized by the cumulative and cardiotonic properties, and normalize the cardiovascular system. It has a calming and diuretic effect;
- Trace elements: silver, copper, manganese, zinc, involved in vital processes;
- Anthraquinones. Strengthen the immune system, are involved in the formation of immune cells. Have a laxative effect;
- Coumarin. Have anticancer, anticoagulant and the anticoagulant effects. Affect the genetic apparatus of tumor, thereby inhibiting the ability of the cells to metastasize;
- Essential oil. It has bactericidal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, wound-healing, analgesic effect;
- Tannins. Change the structure of proteins and are involved in the formation of a protective albuminatnoy film having a bactericidal or bacteriostatic action. Astringent action;
- Alkaloids. Possess antispasmodic, hemostatic, analgesic, sedative and hypotensive action;
- Sterols. Lower cholesterol, strengthen the cardiovascular system, improve immunity, affect the quality and quantity of helper cells that protect against the development of autoimmune reactions;
- Aromatics: rosavin, rosin, rozarin, cinnamyl alcohol. Improve the work of the CNS.
In the composition of the essential oil detected aliphatic alcohols having straight-chain and monoterpene hydrocarbons. The composition of the essential oil varies depending on the place of growth of the plant.
The overground part of the plant rich in organic acids (malic, citric, oxalic, succinic), phenols and derivatives thereof, phenol carbonic acids (gallic, coffee), coumarins, tannins, flavonoids.
Golden Root (Rhodiola) is characterized by many positive attributes:
- It is a powerful antioxidant and adaptogenic;
- It protects the organism from the development of cancer and prevents metastasis of tumors;
- It increases the blood pressure;
- improves heart;
- combats pathogens;
- It possesses anti-inflammatory action;
- It contributes to biliary excretion;
- stop the bleeding;
- It restores the body after fatigue, good tones;
- It has a bracing effect and increases resistance to adverse environmental factors;
- It possesses neuroprotective effect;
- It stimulates the central nervous system;
- It maintains a high level of energy potential of the brain;
- improved cognitive function;
- It accelerates the flow of oxidizing processes;
- accelerates wound healing.
Start of research began in the 60s of the 20th century. In 1961 he carried out an expedition led by GV Krylov, in which scientists were able to locate the plant in the taiga, mountain Altai. According to the research plant was put into scientific medicine and was used as a liquid extract having adaptogenic and stimulating properties.
Numerous studies have been conducted to study the effect of plants on the central nervous system. Preparations plants alter the bioelectric activity of the brain and improve cognitive functions by increasing resistance to stress factors improves memory and the ability to store information.
It reported positive effects of plant medicines to eliminate the side effects of psychotropic therapy of schizophrenia.
Several studies have shown that roseola pink can improve physical performance. In an experiment conducted on animals (white rats) fixed decrease rate of glycolysis, of lactic acid in the muscles, maintaining a high level of phospholipids in the muscles and liver, as well as in the blood sugar levels after 2 hours of sailing in individuals treated with the drug plants.
Also it considered the possibility of using drugs as hepatic plants. Animal efficacy has been proved as a therapeutic and preventive agent for liver lesions induced by organophosphorus compounds.
Rhodiola rosea - a powerful adaptogen, which has a visible effect already after the first use of the drug! But take daily medications plants without reason can not. Constant stimulation of the body, even herbal preparations, can lead to an effect opposite to the expected.
Rhodiola applied in many diseases and pathological states and is characterized by a spectrum of pharmacological properties. The most common indications for the use of plant products:
- poor appetite;
- metabolic disease processes;
- physical and mental fatigue;
- asthenic condition after prolonged illness;
- inflammatory processes;
- allergic reactions;
- radiation damage (acute and chronic);
- decreased visual acuity;
- poor hearing;
- pulmonary tuberculosis;
- oncological diseases;
- bone fracture;
- amenorrhea, primary and secondary;
- gynecologic diseases (adnexitis, polycystic ovary syndrome, fibrocystic breast disease);
- early menopause;
- late sexual maturity;
- wounds, damaged skin, rashes, blisters.
Often used golden root for men and women, helps with impotency and shown in many diseases of the female reproductive system. Preparations plants enhance the work of the gonads to stimulate the ovaries and are widely used in the treatment of early menopause. The plant has a positive effect on the potency and effectiveness of its higher than that of ginseng root.
It is proved that the plant increases the cytostatic effect of causing necrosis of cancer cells: broken shell, core and part of the cell that leads to its death.
Unique plant found its application in cosmetology. The extract was golden root has a positive effect on the fading, sensitive skin, improving its general condition. Rich biologically active composition can be used in various plant extracts creams to impart catalytic and adaptogenic properties, slowing the aging process, increasing resistance to adverse environmental factors.
Cosmetic preparations with golden root:
- normalize metabolic processes in the skin;
- improves energy metabolism in the cells;
- accelerate regeneration of the skin;
- minimizes trans-epidermal loss of water;
- improve the barrier function of the skin;
- slowing down the aging process;
- reduce the level of depression.
The most popular cosmetics with golden root, day cream for sensitive skin from the "Natura Siberika", "Clean Line" face cream, day cream "Recipes grandmother Agafia".
Pharmaceuticals with Rhodiola rosea
Golden Root has found application in the official medicine - a lot of drugs and nutritional supplements are widely used in the treatment of several diseases. Consider the most popular.
The liquid extract of Rhodiola
The drug is indicated for fatigue, neurocirculatory dystonia hypotonic type, neurotic states during recovery from heavy physical and infectious pathologies, in periods of mental and physical stress, as well as a means for preventing a SARS epidemic periods.
BAA recommended to raise the tone, the increase of capacity (mental or physical) to enhance resistance to adverse environmental factors.
Vis Rhodiola rosea extract in capsules
Vegetable complex from golden root and vitamin C, characterized by a stimulating, tonic and tonic effect. It is recommended to improve the physical and mental health, acclimatization lag, health recovery after long-term disease. Used in sports - before and after workouts, helps to achieve better results and more likely to recover after exercise.
Dried plant material, which is used for the preparation of aqueous and alcoholic preparations, infusions, teas that have high adaptogens and stimulating properties. The instructions to the golden root describes how to prepare a particular agent.
The plant also is a member of various herbal teas and fees.
Traditional recipes with Rhodiola rosea
Folk healers have long and successfully used drugs plants for many diseases. Duration of treatment is determined individually, but it is recommended to take no more than 5 consecutive days, then make a seven-day break.
Golden root tincture in vodka hypotension
- Take 50 grams. dry root plants, ground to a powder consistency, pour 2 cups of vodka. Insist in the dark for 14 days and periodically shaken. Finished the infusion.
- Take 20-30 drops 3 times a day. 30 minutes before meals. Can begin reception with 5 drops gradually bring the volume to recommended.
Tincture of the golden root for colds and heart weakness, nervous disorders and pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract
- Take 10 grams. roots, chop and pour 1 cup boiling water. Leave to infuse for 4 hours and strain.
- Take half a cup 3 times a day. Externally used as an effective wound-healing agent for treatment of wounds, cuts, rinsing the mouth with angina.
- It improves the functioning of the heart, blood vessels, making them more durable. It helps with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, uterine bleeding, impotence, improves thyroid work and normalizes blood sugar levels. It eliminates the headache and toothache. It can be used topically for skin rubbing.
- Take 20 grams. roots, chop and pour 500 ml boiling water, stand on a small heat for 10 minutes. Leave to infuse until cool, then strain.
- Take 50 ml 3 times per day.
- It has a strong stimulating effect on the central nervous system, which is superior to the effect of black tea and coffee. Therefore, take it every day is not necessary, and only when necessary.
- Take 1 tsp root of (previously ground) and fill in 1 liter of water, boiled for 10 min. and insist another 40 minutes. in a warm place.
- Take 2-3 glasses during the day (no later than after 4 hours prior to bedtime) optionally adding to the beverage, sugar or honey.
Gathering for immunity
- Take 20 grams. Rhodiola root, rose hips and roots devil. Add 15 grams. hawthorn fruit, 15 gr. dried nettle, 10 c. herb St. John's wort, stir. 1 tablespoon collection pour a glass of boiling water, put on 10 minutes on a low fire. Leave to infuse for 4 hours under the lid and filter. The resulting volume of diluted with 200 ml of boiling water.
- Take 70 ml 3 times per day.
Tincture from anemia and diseases of the female reproductive system
- It also helps with the age breakdown, impotence, pulmonary tuberculosis, liver pathologies and diabetes.
- Take 100 grams. crushed roots and pour them good 400 ml of vodka. Put in a dark place for 7 days.
- Take 30-40 drops 3 times a day. 30 minutes before meals.
Collection from colds and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract function
- Take equal parts of Rhodiola rosea, saxifrage, blackberry leaves, strawberry, raspberry, black currant, flowers cinquefoil shrub, flowers St. John's wort and thyme and mix. Mark 3 tablespoons dried herb and pour them 1 liter of boiling water for 60 minutes. Add honey to taste or sugar.
- Take 1-2 cups a day.
- Hypertensive crisis.
- Severe diseases of the cardiovascular and central nervous systems.
- Metagrippal encephalitis.
- Children up to age 12 years.
- Severe nervous excitability.
- The elevated temperature.
It is very important to follow the dosage described in recipes, or a doctor's appointment - it is a guarantee that the side effects will not occur. Drugs are taken not later than 4 hours before bedtime.
The following undesirable effects may develop in rare cases:
- unpleasant sensations in the heart;
Patients who suffer from low blood pressure caused by the menopause, or IRR diencephalitis, plant drugs can lead to a sharp increase or decrease in pressure, which leads to the deterioration of health in general.
With the development of any side effects of the treatment will be stopped immediately.
Add a comment cancel reply
Do you all know about colds and flu
© 2013 ABC Health // Customer Agreement // // Personal Data Policy Sitemap Information on this site is for informational purposes and does not call for self-treatment. For diagnosis and advice on treatment should consult a qualified physician.