- 1 Ikebana - what is this?
- 2 Ikebana - how to formulate the composition of flowers
- 3 Ikebana: options and instructions for creating
Ikebana - what is this?
Ikebana - a real art of making beautiful floral arrangements. Many call it a sculpture of flowers. To learn this skill, you need a lot to learn, read the literature and, of course, have an aesthetic taste. There is a lot of canons and folding techniques. Each element of the composition has a specific meaning and its value. This combination of colors, and the shape of the vase, and the arrangement of materials. Used not only flowers, but also branches, leaves, fruits and berries, herbs and dried plants, and even plaster casts of artificial flowers.
It originated this art in Japan. Translated word Ikebana - This is a live flowers or a second life for the flowers. Japanese "Ike" - life and "ban" - a flower. There was such a technique in the XV century. First in Japan temple monks made out such compositions to present a gift to the gods and to decorate the temple.
Basic principles of ikebana - a delicacy and simplicity, which achieved the vision of the natural beauty of nature. Not necessarily have a lot of different colors, just a bud, leaf and twigs, but their lay out the master, so that will be used an infinite space, show the breadth of his soul, his vision of the world. At this point, the only flower compositions can symbolize eternal life.
The very first school bouquets believe Ikenobo. It was founded by the priest of Kyoto, who was making flower arrangements for a Buddhist temple Rokkaku-up, on behalf of the Ikenobo Senke. Old tradition of the school and are now used by the monks for temples ornaments, ritual celebrations. Many believe that this ancient style of Rikka reflects all the grandeur of nature. Use of a composition of each element is justified customs and canons. For example, pine branches transmit power of rocks and stones, and white chrysanthemums - the characters of rivers and small streams.
In Japan, there is a legend about the origin of this art. Once a hurricane has swept across the country, during which as a result of strong wind and rain have killed many plants and flowers. Buddhist monks gathered all the broken off the flowers from the garden and came to the temple with a prayer, asking God for the grace to restore the gardens.
The Buddha listened to requests of the clergy, and the gardens were again delight people with beautiful plants. Since then, the monks gratefully bring the temple beautifully composed asymmetrical bouquets, trying to please the deity.
Before you make ikebana, the Japanese thoroughly think through the idea of the composition, because, on the assertions of the monks, they serve as a link between the world of the living and the dead. The ritual offering of flowers to the Buddha was a regular. In India, Buddhists only scattered flowers around the statue of the god in the churches, and the Japanese have invested philosophical meaning in each piece of floral art.
The basic meaning of ikebana - the confrontation of forces of darkness and light. They are symbols of Heaven and Earth. Bouquets consisted therefore of two branches. Later, when the monks visited China, influenced by the teachings of Confucianism added another branch symbolizes a person.
Strong influence on the philosophical significance of composition had the teaching of Zen, who noted the importance of being. It denied lush rituals, but prefers a momentary reality and everyday existence.
Apart from the traditional Ikenobo, there are also more modern methods of making bouquets. In 1897, a new style of ikebana - is moribana. This school teaches masters to create compositions in flat containers, vases low. Kenzan - metallic tattoos are used there. The stems of plants or flowers on the vertical needle prick that provides fixing in position. Kenzan is usually placed in the low pot, hiding his plant material, and to not withered flowers, a vase filled with water.
The most modern school of art of ikebana - is Sogutse. It is relatively young, there was in 1927. It differs from other methods in that it uses not only the flowers and plants, and various other natural material. This stones and plastic, fabric and even metal. The main floral sculptor who is the initiator of this school is Sofu Teshigahara. He is considered a pioneer and artist. In Europe and America it is called Picasso's colors.
Currently teaches the art of ikebana, geisha. There are special courses and in our country. Although in Russia the term appeared only in the twentieth century, but the preparation of compositions fascinated many. Now the ancient technique rarely seen, liked masters only some of them. We list only the most popular and what do they differ from the rest.
The style is characterized by Heike Nageire or finding colors in high vase with a narrow neck. For the correct location of plants are supported on the edge of the vase. If you need to change the situation, then take special wooden supports.
For style is characterized by low Moribana vases, trays with water. Holders: the previously described Kenzan or Sippo.
Dziyuka represents a free arrangement natural material.
Consider carefully what is the style. The compositions reflect the philosophy of naturalism all works of the masters appear three-dimensional, three-dimensional. Vases of all low, but may have different shapes: round, oval, square and rectangular.
This style has three main rules for drawing up the bouquet. They are named Sin (sky), ESR (man), Tai (earth). Correlation data forming elements should be in a proportion of 7: 5: 3. Also consider the size of the vase. First laid out on metal rods basic elements, then create depth through supplements. They connect all the parts together.
There are 3 forms of this style:
- Tekutay has a vertical structure of the shape of the bouquet. Used long straight stems. This bamboo, gladiolus, daffodil. The main element - Sin - mounted vertically. The deviation is permissible only 30 °.
- Syatay. It uses a sloping shape of the lines of construction. Often used branches with beautiful and unusual twists trunk. The top of the already rejected much more 30 °. It seems that the bouquet of a strong wind tilted.
- Suytay consists of several stages. Use hanging plants. The main element of Sin can be lowered below the vase, creating a beautiful curve. Effectively look vases are on high shelves or shelving.
Flower arrangement of colors of this style has the same basic shape and proportion as the previous one. The difference is represented by the shape of the vessel, wherein the composition is placed. For Nageire taken high vase, narrow neck which holds the plants. Also used and additional fastening elements - the cross, splintered branches and wooden struts in the form of the letter V.
This style conveys not only the beauty of natural scenery, but also reveals the graceful curves of flower stems and branches of plants.
Liberty style is manifested in the original selection of the material, it is a kind of surrealism Ikebana made of natural materials. It combines the ancient art of making bouquets and modern look of the artist. Here it is possible any modified form of leaves, add materials, both natural and non-living. dried herbs are often used leaves, fruit, glass, stones, plastic. the unusual shape of the vessels is also selected in which a masterpiece is created.
Free style bouquets of mixing allows the use of other styles. plant materials surrounding nature can be used, geometric symbols are added, the color mixing. Modern textured materials allow to roam imagination of artists, embodying the most reckless schemes.
In Dziyuka style, you can create countless images by combining plants and artificially created material.
Consider how you can make your own hands autumn flower arrangements. To do this, take a sharp knife and go for a walk in the autumn woods or park. Basic rules of ikebana presented in detail in the article. This three basic elements, which have the proportions 7: 5: 3.
List the basic rules of formulation:
- The three main parts are placed in a triangular shape, with all its angles are arranged in different planes.
- The vessel, which is ikebana, should have no coloring. This item can be any shape, but be monotonous, because it should not distract spectators from the bouquet.
- First, there are three basic elements, then goes to fill the space between them.
You can do the job with basic styles, and you can collect a free composition. For autumn flower arrangements apply and the branches and leaves, the elements with fruits, cones and chestnuts, plant seeds on the branches. Look beautiful bunches of ash. There already try yourself, dream on your own. You can take the dry grass and flowers nevyanuschie such as everlasting.
First, in the above flower arrangements fall selected vessel. In our case, this role is a simple clay vase. It is also necessary to have a base. It is best to buy in the store metal stand - Kenzan. If not, then you can nail yourself to a number of a few nails in the wooden stand.
The three main elements of our autumn flower arrangements presented chrysanthemum yellow and branches with red berries of barberry. They are easily found in the autumn in the park or on the slopes.
It remains only to collect the composition, taking into account the proportions of the elements. Remember that this is not a bouquet, it requires pomp. It will be enough to start to create a simple plot.
For free style ikebana (pictured below), you can use the big palm leaves or fern. Permitted total deformation of the material. So in the picture we see that the palm leaves are cut off on the one hand and branches stacked arc. Located the leaf elements in different planes.
In the central part of the composition settled bright floral accents. The proportions inherent in ikebana, are met. Clearly visible all three points from the right side. The empty space is filled with leaves and other smaller, more rounded shape. Vase, flat and monotonous, does not interfere with the perception of the artist's paintings.
To create such a simple composition is simple, try to be sure, but these tips will help you in this.
Ikebana - how to formulate the composition of flowers
This science is worthy of a book. I omit many of the subtleties of Japanese teachers and tell you only a trial, but it is very interesting information. Currently in Japan, there are more than 3 thousand. Schools.
It is not possible to imagine a house without a Japanese ikebana. For it is reserved a special place. it is very important for the guest to sit next to her, it is said that he is very respected and valued. And if there is no guest, as a rule, it took the owner of the house. For the Japanese, his guest is always a step above.
Distinctive features of the schools for the study of Ikebana: the artist's use of any materials (not just plant) and vessels taken from the natural environment, and the environment, in harmony with it.
Flower arrangement has three steps:
- Moribana - flowers in a flat cup with water or in a basket. Nageire - flowers in a tall vase placed in such a way as if they were torn, and still growing. this fundamental principle.
- Use for imaging living natural materials (flowers, leaves, and so on. D.) And inorganic components.
- Abstract images, the use of elements kollaisa sculptures.
Ikebana from the outset used the 3 main lines in the arrangement of the bouquet. They had a different length and installed at different angles that meet the basic requirements of completeness of the composition - balance.
Sometimes in the compositions used only two lines, and in rare cases even one - the only one. These main lines - A (syn - sky), B (ESR - people), C (hikae - land). Auxiliary elements (branches, flowers), dzyusi or assistants, are denoted T and are used to strengthen and support the circuit formed by the main lines.
Highest line A defines the dimensions ikebanas composition, and the angle at which the set, - the nature of the layout. A line length is determined by the size of the vase is called sum of its diameter and height. For a small length of line A composition is the size of the vase to the middle - half the size, and for large - size two or more vases.
Ikebanas linear length remaining can be different. Assistants - always shorter than the other, they reinforce the importance of line and very decorated with composition.
For basic ikebana lines typically use two types of plants: one for line A and B or B and C, the other for the third line. But you can use one of the plants on all three lines or three lines to do from a variety of plants.
Proportional change in the length of lines, not only allows you to achieve a balance in the composition, but also fulfill another requirement: to lifelikeness, because in nature colors different height.
I also note that in spite of the strict proportioning lines allowed any dimensional changes, when circumstances require, and your creative imagination.
European flower arrangement builds on the "golden section". This principle is very old, known to the ancient architects. It seems he noticed by nature. "Golden Section" emphasizes the development of mold, its inner harmony, allows to achieve aesthetic unity composition.
In floral compositions are applied most often a ratio of 3: 5, 5: 8. This means that the vase should occupy 3 of the height of the vase of flowers 5 parts, and the height of the entire composition of ikebana - 8 parts.
By arranging the flower vase compositions lowest parts using the same ratio as that in high vase, but instead of taking the height or the diameter or size of the vases (sum of diameters and height).
Ikebana: options and instructions for creating
Ikebana - is the Japanese art of flower arrangement and connection and shoots. Do flower arrangements with their hands can not only of flowers, but also from the leaves, dried flowers, fruits, cones, paper, candy t. E. It turns out very beautiful and bright crafts, pleasing to the eye.
Ikebana with their hands from a natural material: ideas
From natural materials often make Christmas flower arrangements. But autumn hack distinctive charm.
So, to make such crafts can be made of different materials:
- Dry leaves.
- Fresh and dried flowers.
- Fruits and vegetables.
- Cones and fir branches.
- tree leaves.
- Cereals and legumes.
Depending on the desires of the creator, to make absolutely any hack. For example, the beans can be laid out beautiful heron or forty. Of the cones get wonderful deer or bear. And from vegetables such as cauliflower and carrots, you can make ice cream.
How to decorate the house ikebana (video)
Ikebana made of leaves on an autumn theme
The composition of autumn leaves obtained remarkable. These crafts are often made in schools, because it is quite easy and fast. Ideas create them very much.
- Drawing up of the owl leaves involves the use of cardboard paper. After the hack has dried on the paper, it must be cut. So, it is necessary to collect dried up brown leaves, preferably maple or cherry. If Ikebana is not done in the fall, the leaves can be collected and dried at home. Autumn - this is the time of year when it's time to create flower arrangements.
- You also need to prepare two black buttons. Of them will make the eyes owl.
- is drawing birds on cardboard paper. Do not get too much pressure pencil, as the drawing is not always possible to draw the first time. Therefore, a thin graphic line will be erased.
- This pattern can be taken online. But do not be drawn on specific details. It is necessary to draw the outline of an owl.
- So, when the drawing will be ready, you can begin to laid out leaflets. They are laid out in a row. Preferably in a row use the same size leaves. So hack will look neat.
- owl tail is at the bottom of the work. It is recommended to use either three cherry small sheet or one Maple.
- At the end of the owl you need to glue the eyes. It is best to use for this black buttons.
- At the last stage of the bird is cut along the contour. But it can be done only after the leaves are fully glued to the cardboard paper.
The composition of autumn leaves obtained remarkable
How to Make a Christmas flower arrangement?
Christmas flower arrangements can not be imagined without an element such as Christmas-tree branch. You can do without artificial parts. Made from natural elements Christmas flower arrangement will not only look beautiful, but also smell.
- So, for the job you need to prepare: coniferous branches (better to take the fir and Christmas-tree), tangerines and lemons, pine cones, Christmas rain and sequins.
- When all the details will be collected, it is necessary to think about the basis for the crafts. It is recommended to use a small basket. At the bottom of the baskets are placed sprigs. They should be fully lay the bottom, then placed the cones. They should not be too much. Cones should be put at a distance from each other to kind of ikebana was more aesthetic.
- After that, laid out fruit, tangerines and lemons. Since this is a Christmas song, it is necessary to decorate the fruit colored sequins. But this is not necessary.
- Cones is better to alternate with fruit.
- Around the basket should upholster Elochnye rain.
Christmas flower arrangements can not be imagined without an element such as Christmas-tree branch
Several branches of pine should stick out of the baskets. So ikebana will look beautiful.
Below it will be described a method of creating a flower bears.
- For such crafts can use orchids, roses, asters, cotton and green flowering branch.
- It is best to use for the basis of a basket hand-made articles. It should not be large.
- The bottom of the basket was covered with green branches. It is necessary to establish the basis of ikebana.
- Several asters tightly stacked nearby. Shaped body bears. It should consist of 4-5 flowers. Bond they need white thread, but if you do not use white asters, the vybiratmozhno thread of another color.
- bear feet are also made of asters. They should be symmetrical and lie on the green branches.
- Similarly fasten bear hands of the same flowers.
- Roses need to create a bear zone. They need to be attached to the body using toothpicks. Laid roses in a row around the torso.
- Bear head should be just his torso, so in order to make it sufficiently to seal 2-3 asters. If the flowers are large, it is not necessary to use 3 asters, and quite 2.
- Do not forget about the bear's ears. To create them, will need 2 small flower of the same color.
- What is the wool? It will be used for giving the beast funny facial features. From fleece is necessary to make the mouth and two eyes. It is attached to the flower toothpicks.
- Flower decorated composition at the end.
For such crafts can use orchids, roses, asters, cotton and green flowering branch
All items must be securely fixed and fixed to each other, or ikebana collapse.
Ikebana made of artificial flowers
For such crafts need a very solid foundation. You can take the wooden surface, but it is better to take the basket. The basket flower arrangement of artificial flowers will look very good.
- The most important thing is not to overdo it with the colors and flowers. Some are guided by the principle: "The more colors used in the hand-made article - the better." Ikebana can look tasteless if it is made up of too many different colors. They should be well combined. For example, it is necessary to take the rose (blue, red and purple), twigs and leaves, daisies, bluebells and tulips.
- Flowers should be carefully laid out on the substrate. Roses of the same color should not be "heaps" next to each other. For example, red roses can be alternated in a row with bells and blue roses - with daisies.
- Each flower must be a twig with leaves.
- Options for calculations of artificial flowers on the surface of the base a lot. Some just put them in a row, others like to form a flower arrangement in a circular manner.
Flowers should go well
- One of the versions of such ikebana is to make beautiful hedgehog. It is better to make a few urchins, and then put them on some surface.
- It would take a lump of small size, color paper and knitting yarn.
- Of colored paper to do the cone. This will be the front part of the crafts. Cone accurately attached to the top of bumps.
- Knitting yarn is needed in order to make the hedgehog ears and tail. A small piece of yarn is attached at the rear. And two other small pieces of yarn are attached to the front face of the hedgehog, near the cone.
At the final step is to draw the face of a hedgehog marker. On colored paper drawn eyes, nose and mustache.
Flower arrangements can be made out of anything! This simple crafts, create that is not only easy, but also very interesting. Novice master can always be creative and use the material to create flower arrangements, about which no one before him had thought of.