Primer "Betonokontakt": technical specifications and reviews
Repair is a responsible process. He demands from the master of the relevant knowledge and skills. In the process of finishing work is important to properly prepare the ground for the application of the finishing material layer. To this end, various means are used which increase adhesion. In this case, the finish adheres to the surface, firmly grasping it.
One of the most popular means for repair is "Betonokontakt9raquo ;. Specifications and features provided by the primer will be discussed later.
Modern building materials are universal. Their quality is constantly improving. Today we have the opportunity to combine materials that previously could not be combined. For this purpose a special primer "Betonokontakt9raquo ;. Specification (GOST 28196 regulates the features presented means) should be considered prior to application.
"Betonkontakt9raquo; It covers the surface of the thin film. In this case, it is possible to glue the tiles to metal, glass to wood. Primer treated walls, ceiling, and then conduct a subsequent finish. Surface treated material shown becomes stronger.
Finishing adheres to the prepared base. When the layers do not crack, do not crumble. Finishing material will be held firmly on the surface. A subsequent repair is not required to spend many more years. It is for this reason, today presented the primer is applied everywhere. It produces the leading companies delivering to the market high-quality building materials.
Today presented a variety of primers produces a number of different brands. They are slightly different specifications. "Betonokontakt9raquo; "Knauf9raquo; "Tserezit9raquo ;," Starateli9raquo; and other manufacturers made on the basis of acrylic. This material enhances the adhesion surface. In other words, finish better adheres to the substrate.
The acrylic base is added to cement, sand and other fillers. These components give the appropriate quality primer.
Primer can handle both porous and smooth surfaces. It is designed for concrete, metal, ceramic, wood, plastic, cardboard-gypsum surfaces. After treatment, they can be applied to various plaster. Decorations can be made on cement, lime, gypsum based, as well as alabaster. Even on surfaces that do not absorb water, such plaster is firmly attached, not flaky.
Certain properties different "Betonokontakt9raquo ;. Specifications "Tserezit9raquo ;," Knauf9raquo; and other manufacturers may differ slightly. However, they can turn a smooth surface into a rough.
Drying time is primer 3 h. In some cases, the surface is ready for further processing already after 2 hours. The primer has a high moisture resistance index. Film is formed on the surface. It is moisture. Therefore, when using "Betonkontakta9raquo; when the floor finish you can not use waterproofing.
The service life of the surface, which is impregnated with a primer, is 80 years old. Product consumption is 0.2 to 0.4 kg / m². "Betonkontakt9raquo; It has a distinct color. After treatment at the surface can be seen, whether it is completely processed. When the agent is absorbed, passes will be clearly visible. In this case, the foundation soil again.
Considering the technical characteristics of the soil "Betonokontakt9raquo ;, should say a few words about the flow of the mixture. It depends on several parameters. For ease of use produce packaging primer in buckets 5-10 liters. There is also a container 30 and 40 liters. In the closed form "Betonkontakt9raquo; It stored 12 months.
Consumption mixture depends on the porosity of the substrate. The larger the surface of the primer absorbs, the more it will require. A larger amount of mixture required for the surfaces of the brick, cellular concrete and other such building materials. In this case, the flow rate of 0.3-0.5 kg / m². Less money is required in the case of applying to a smooth surface. For ceramic tiles, metal, glass average flow rate of 0.15-0.2 kg / m².
Also, the number of funds affects the size of sand fraction, which is added to the acrylic base. The finer the particle, the smaller flow rate will be characterized by means of the application procedure. The thick layer is obtained by means of the surface treatment brush. If the primer is applied with an atomizer, the layer will be thin. Consumption is reduced in this case.
Specifications "Betonokontakt9raquo primer; They talk about a lot of advantages of this tool. Apply makeup, you can almost any base. It is applied even to the old lining."Betonkontakt9raquo; It can be used before applying putty or plasters. The film formed by the composition is moisture and steam. This provides strong protection surface. It becomes more strong, not long breaks.
primer treatment is carried out simply. Fast drying layer allows you to quickly continue the subsequent repair work. After treatment does not appear on the surface of the mold and fungus.
"Betonkontakt9raquo; It is an environmentally friendly material. It can be used in any room, even in the bedroom and children's room.
Specifications "Betonokontakta9raquo; allow its use in various fields of repairs. The composition may be applied in the regeneration of the blister floor screed or overlap. Also, the primer is applied to the wall. After that, they can plaster, wallpaper pokleit. Represented on the ceiling is being used to whitewash.
The primer penetrates deeply into the material. Presented product is used for interior applications. Repairs can be conducted at a temperature of from 5 to 35 ° C. Also in the room should be normal humidity. Use means can not be at a temperature below 0 ° C.
After drying the primer layer performs the functions assigned to it under certain conditions. The ambient temperature should not fall below -40 ° C and rise above 50 ° C. Through the use of special additives, the tool can withstand multiple freeze cycles.
Each manufacturer gives their products to certain specifications. "Betonokontakt9raquo; "Ceresit CT 1&9raquo; "Knauf9raquo ;," Starateli9raquo; characterized by a number of indicators. This is the most popular in our country primer.
The company's products "Knauf9raquo; It contains quartz sand. It is being implemented in containers of 5 kg. Primer represented treated concrete surfaces inside and outside. The cost represented "Betonkontakta9raquo; is 600-800 rubles.
The company "Tserezit9raquo; also produces a variety of primers represented. It is sold in capacity of 15 kg. The price of this tool is about 1200 rubles. Presented structure is practically not inferior in quality to previous varieties "Betonkontakta9raquo ;.
One of the best compositions of domestic production is a primer "Starateli9raquo ;. It is sold in 20 kg packing. Cost performance of the product is about 1400 rubles. The quality of this primer is not inferior to foreign analogues.
Having considered the technical specifications "Betonokontakta9raquo; , It is necessary to understand the characteristics of its application to the surface. First base must be prepared properly. The surface should be cleaned of dust and dirt.
After training, you can begin to create a primer layer. This work is done using a brush, roller or spray. Care should be taken to "Betonkontakt9raquo; I lay down on the surface a uniform layer. Further, means must dry thoroughly. Features of the application means must be indicated in the manufacturer's instructions.
After 3 hours, you need to check whether the surface has dried. If the primer is ready for further work, it is applied plaster. Can also pokleit wallpaper, applied paint layer. If the substrate is treated with "Betonkontaktom9raquo ;, remains in the same state for more than 2 days, the procedure should be repeated.
Experts recommend purchase primer only in specialized stores. Before applying the tools you need to evaluate its consistency. The mixture should be no lumps. Knowing the technology of application of a primer, even non-professional installer will be able to perform the job well. In some cases (when processing a large area) is recommended to use the services of professional installers.
Consider the features of "Betonokontakta9raquo ;, specifications primer can choose the right makeup and apply it during repair work
Why do I need betonokontakt?
There are cases where in the process of construction works it becomes necessary to revet too smooth surfaces. For example, to glue ceramic tiles to metal, glass or concrete. In earlier times it changed design solution, or carried a bulky and complicated preparations such surfaces. The benefit of modern technology came to the rescue.
it betonokontakt - a relatively new material has been recently created. A cross between an adhesive and primer - more precisely, the adhesive primer. It makes any smooth rough basis. The purpose of this material is not combined with the base trim, and create the best conditions for their bundles by a conventional adhesive.
The composition and properties betonokontakta
Each manufacturer keeps a secret the exact recipe of their offspring. But the main technical characteristics of the primer betonokontakt different brands, for example Knauf or Ceresit, similar. The material consists of a polymeric binder and fillers, as are silica sand are used, talc and others. The primer is usually painted in light pink color to the substrate can be easily seen untreated areas.
Betonokontakta Composition and ratio of the components affect the scope of its use. Some primers are designed for machining of internal surfaces, while others - for the exterior. But there are universal compounds that can be used in all circumstances. Material is practically irreplaceable because of its unique ability to improve adhesion. Its main properties are listed below:
- Betonokontakt primer is recommended for use on vertical and horizontal surfaces. He is able to create the best conditions for adhesion of any material between them.
- High resistance to moisture penetration due to the formation on the treated surface of the dense film. This feature allows you to use the ground as a waterproofing material in the regeneration of the sexes.
- How dries betonokontakt? Fast enough. Usually enough for complete drying 4-6 hours depending on the quality of the machined surface. More porous dries longer, dense - faster. On the drying speed is also affected by temperature and humidity environmental conditions. Where the humidity is high, before proceeding, it is best to wait a day. The same time is recommended to keep using betonokontakta for outdoor work. But leave the treated area for a longer period can not be. Since it can be covered with dust adhesion becomes lower.
- Long service life. Practice established that the strict observance of technology of processing of the surface does not change its properties for 80 years.
- Excellent workability. Consistency betonokontakta prefabrication allows to work with it by roller, brush, mechanical devices. He easily falls to the surface and spread over it.
Due to these characteristics, the primer can be equally effective as the use of eminent finishers and novice master.
Theoretical and recommended by manufacturers betonokontakta consumption on 1m2 area is 300 grams. However, this figure may change substantially in actual use. Material consumption may rise up to 500 g / m2:
- Abilities treated surface strongly absorb moisture.
- Finishing vertical surfaces heavy materials. For example, large-scale natural stone or ceramic tiles.
- Treatment of surfaces with high porosity (brick, cellular concrete and wood).
Conversely, betonokontakta consumption may be reduced to 160 g / m2 when it is used for low-porosity or dense areas.
The required amount of material for treating the surfaces can be determined empirically. To do this, take a certain amount of the emulsion, for example of 0.5 kg. Then apply the primer per 1 m2 wall or a blank. Weigh soil residue and calculate the difference. It will determine the actual amount of material. For a more accurate calculation can take into account the material sticking on the tool. It must be weighed before work and after.
Despite the fact that the primer is to improve adhesion of any material, application instructions betonokontakta recommended to prepare the surface. To this end, it should be free from dust and dirt. Loose or flaking areas should be removed, bumps align with plaster. Perhaps the only basis to which the primer is not free - it's greasy stains. If such sites are present, they should wash with soap and water, dried, degreased, dry again and then cover the emulsion.
If you need to save betonokontakt surface treatment, which can not be cleaned thoroughly, then there is a reason this area is first coated conventional primer deep penetration. And after its drying begin working with the basic composition. Since it is recommended to apply betonokontakt conventional tools and methods, the difficulties in this there is no, but there are some nuances.
- At the time of finishing work is necessary to turn off the room from electricity, to prevent accidental getting wet wires.
- It is necessary to ensure acceptable conditions of storage at positive temperature primer and to prevent its freezing.
- Should work at a temperature above 15 ° C.
- Before using the primer should be thoroughly mixed. It should have a smooth consistency that resembles thick cream. If the emulsion is too thick, it can be slightly diluted with clean water.
- The roller can be used, a large brush or brush as the main tool. You can work a large stainless steel trowel and even spray gun. Tool selection is not crucial - what is more convenient, and the need to act.
The primer is applied to a continuous uniform layer. Sophisticated surface may be covered with two layers. The subsequent layer is applied only after the complete drying of the previous.
Where applicable betonokontakt? This is a unique tool for ensuring a high level of adhesion to all materials. This primer ecologically harmless, no harmful substances, is therefore suitable for use in any application areas. But ventilate the room at the end of treatment does not hurt. And special-purpose compositions are also used before facing exterior walls. This greatly improves the quality of facade work, and extends the life of finishes.
Your rating news:
Tile and wood
All rights reserved. 2015.
Your question will be published soon
What is betonokontakt, its characteristics and application
Catching repairs, enough to purchase building materials. It is important to use them to ensure maximum adhesion. With self-repairing problems with delay topcoats on machined surfaces of the walls and ceilings. Inexperienced builders will melt witnessed peeling plaster, tile gap, peeling wallpaper. To solve a serious problem help special primer - betonokontakt, providing high degree of adhesion of finishing materials to the surface.
Let us consider in detail what betonokontakt, and why there is a primer composition. Consider how to work with betonokontaktom to ensure reliable contact of finishing materials.
Not everyone knows what it is. Popular betonokontakt, the use of which provides increased adhesion of the finishing materials to the walls and the ceiling is a special blend for priming the surface to be treated.
This primer is designed to surfaces that do not absorb moisture
The following ingredients are included in the composition of the soil:
- Portland cement.
- Quartz sand.
- The polymer filler.
- Special additives.
Betonokontakt construction is polymer-based mixture that is resistant to alkalis, which increases the adhesion to the substrate material.
The adhesive composition of the acrylic-based functions as a bonding layer between the decorative material and the base. The smooth surface of the substrate reduces the reliability of fastening of finishing materials. Using betonokontakt, the use of which does not require special skills, you can easily cover the bottom, making it rough. The composition penetrates into the concrete, contact with the finish is provided by a rough surface texture. Rugged base provides excellent adhesion of plaster, paint, wallpaper and tile finish.
The mixture was characterized by improved operational characteristics:
- It strengthens the foundation, which is covered with soil;
- contact with the smooth, non-absorbent substrates, forming an adhesive layer;
- It does not contain harmful ingredients;
This material is made of acrylic, quartz sand Uluchay adhesion to a smooth surface and a special adhesive additives
- It does not emit unpleasant odors;
- It is used to cover bases that are inside and outside the premises;
- forms a waterproof layer on the primed base, providing reliable waterproofing;
- It contains a colorant, which facilitates visual inspection in the coating;
- applied by hand or by mechanical means;
- supplied in prepared form;
- It dries quickly, allowing the two to three hours to continue further work;
- It can be operated for a long period (over 50 years).
High performance betonokontakta appreciated professional builders, who use modern priming.
Betonokontakt is used for various purposes in carrying out construction and repair:
- Processing indoor surfaces of concrete walls and ceilings, designed to perform stucco work.
- Coatings facade walls of buildings intended for decorative coatings.
- Treatments reason for which will be set finishing tiles.
- Priming the surface for wallpapering or painting.
The composition is delivered ready for use in a sealed package. By purchasing betonokontakt, the application can be started immediately after opening the lid.
It can be applied by brush, roller or trowel
How to deal with primer - particular application
Before performing work necessary to understand how to work with the adhesive composition. Please note that before applying the primer must perform the following preparatory work:
- clean the base mud, to remove dust;
- disable the supply voltage to avoid circuit;
- remove from the base grease stains, oil stains, traces of bitumen;
- putty cavity, chips, cracks;
- thoroughly dry the surface, with the importance of not more than 2.5%.
Easy to apply betonokontakt. Its use does not require special tools. Can be used:
Make a mixture of the following conditions should be observed when working:
- minimum temperature - plus 5 ° C;
- maximum temperature - + 35 ° C;
- concentration of moisture - 60%.
Remember that the primer loses its characteristics after freezing. It also can not be applied to the negative-temperature surface.
This primer is available in buckets ready-made
Putting on the basis betonokontakt, use of personal protective equipment is not required, as the primer is completely harmless to human health. When applying the composition and operation do not stand out toxic substances. Priming the surface does not worsen the air circulation. This provides a favorable microclimate, does not allow mold to grow.
To take advantage of the composition is necessary to:
- Open the package, removing the cover from the pail or drum.
- Thoroughly mix the soil, following the manufacturer's recommendations.
When working, observe the following guidelines:
- applying a primer on the substrate is carried out in one step;
- when working primer periodically stir;
- for manual application do not dilute the soil;
- using a gun for every kilogram of composition, add 0.05 liters of water.
At a temperature of not less than 20 degrees Celsius is required no more than 10 hours to completely dry primed substrate. With decreasing temperature and increasing humidity drying time mixture increases.
It should be started immediately after finishing the event of complete drying of the primer. Adhesion characteristics of the ground are reduced by ingestion of dust on the treated substrate.
Decorative elements mixtures or desirable to apply immediately after drying
Primer is fulfilling tasks for any kind of reason. It can be applied to various kinds of surfaces:
The use of the composition for different types of surfaces has its differences. Primer consumption per 1m2 when the coated substrate is dependent upon the following factors:
- the degree of water absorption of the substrate. When the porous structure surface of the wall or ceiling absorbs moisture, increasing the flow of soil;
- a method of applying the primer. When the manual application of primer may be a slight increase in the flow of the binder;
- particle size of the quartz sand. The dispersion mixture contains sand with particle sizes of 300 and 600 microns. Composition with lesser fraction used for putty, is consumed in a smaller amount.
By the ability to absorb moisture materials can be divided into the following types:
- With increased concentration of pores (different types of concrete, brick building).
- Mesoporous (concrete tiles, brick finishing).
- Smooth (dyed basis, ceramic tiles, metal).
Consumption of the composition ranges from 150 g / m2 for smooth surfaces to 500 g / m2 for materials with cellular structure.
Having dealt with the characteristics and features of applications of the product, there is no doubt that the mixture is indispensable for carrying out repairs and construction. Assessing the performance of the primer designed to improve adhesion, it is impossible to abandon its further use. Offer to see this!
Be the first to comment!
© Copyright 2016 - 2017
Copying materials from the site is possible only with the permission of the administration of the portal and an active link to the source.