- 1 How to perform a power input in a wooden house
- 2 Putting electricity into the wooden house - installation and wiring
- 2.1 Putting electricity into the wooden house
- 2.2 Cable entry in the wooden house - safety regulations
- 2.3 Wiring in a wooden house
- 2.4 Routing cables in a wooden house
- 3 What rules govern the entry of the electric cable?
How to perform a power input in a wooden house
electricity input into the wooden house must ensure safe operation of electrical networks, be made in accordance with the Rules electric device specifications issued by the operator.
To control the power consumption at the input must necessarily be set accounting shield comprising energy meter and protective tripping device. Fitting, meter type, accounting shield configuration must be adapted to the organization responsible for the energy supply.
Putting electricity into a wooden house can be done in 2 ways:
In most cases, the air connection to the power line. This is due to the typical electric device. This method requires a minimum of labor costs, the state in most cases can be checked by visual inspection. Access to the current carrying parts at high altitudes without special art devices is limited. Even at a considerable distance from the entry point of the overhead line is easier and cheaper to install additional support than to organize an underground line.
The underground option laying of the supply cable is rarely used. Basically it is caused by the use of inability to lead the air line at the required height uchastke.Takoy particular option can be used in adverse weather conditions, strong winds and frequent, heavy snowfall, icing cables.
According to the requirements of energy management accounting board in most cases, should be installed on one of the outer sides of the house. Such an embodiment makes it possible to arrange a separation cable feed line and directly entering the house. The most dangerous place in case of cable in a wooden house pass through a hole in the wall. To avoid such an option, it is possible to use a combined line. The nearest support to the wall of the house should fulfill air line and connect it to the board records. The shield of accounting in the building lay a separate cable through the hole in the foundation. In the building on the inside of the wall to install a junction box to the desired number of lines.
For installation support from the nearest to the wall of the building formerly used by stranded aluminum wires with steel residential insulation. The use of uninsulated wires created certain problems in the operation and repair of overhead lines. For fixing the wires to the wall, depending on the number of phases needed to produce goose or traverse.
Gander represented curved with a certain radius of a 180 ° pipe. At the short end of the bending beam is welded about half a meter long. It installed 2 pin with thread for attaching porcelain insulators. At the long end of the bottom of the weld fastened brackets for wall mounting, needed a bolt for connecting the insulation and wire stretch bracket, compensating tension wires. The yoke is a frame with four corners of the insulators. Cable entry carried out in any way possible.
The structure is fastened to the wall at the desired height. Aerial part performed by bare wire insulators to poles on a support. In insulators connecting cords twisting, stretching to the panel account. Such designs can be seen still in the old houses.
Modern industry has established the production of self-supporting insulated wire (aerial bundled cable). The insulation is made from a special polyethylene coating which is resistant to solar radiation. a large number of components, enabling reliable and safe to assemble any configuration of connections is available for connecting and fixing the cable.
Before starting work, the road should be marked for the installation. When marking need to fulfill the following rules:
- distance to trees should be at least 1 m;
- if possible, avoid laying the places of movement of vehicles;
- before laying make sure that no other cables route.
Implementation of these rules will significantly extend the service life of the cable. Make input can be directly in the building or shield accounting on an outside wall.
The depth of the trench should be less than 70 cm, the optimal size of 80 cm with the sand cushion device. After the trench device should be removed from the trench all the objects that can damage the cable insulation. If in the course of excavations show up large parts that are not available to move by hand, at this point you can install a protective case. Upon completion of the preparatory work on the bottom of the trench have to fill a layer of sand 5-10 cm thick. The quality of the sand is not essential, you can use any content without large stones.
cable cross-section should be selected according to the maximum permissible load. If the calculated data allow the use of cable with a diameter 1.5 to 4 mm 2, it is possible to use cable VVG (double vinyl-insulated copper conductors). At high powers it is desirable to use a type AVBbShv cable (aluminum conductors Vinyl-insulated, double protective tape from the steel, coating of polyvinylchloride and daubing bitumen adhesive composition). Using copper cables with the same type, but the cost will increase significantly. When you purchase is necessary to pay attention to the absence of external insulation fault, check the insulation between himself and lived on the armor layer.
The cable should be laid at the trench bottom, putting it in problematic parts of IPA pipe (low density polyethylene). The installation should be undulating, without stretching. It is advisable to sketch the laying plan, linking it to the capital structures. Laid cable need to fill a layer of sand at least 10 cm, followed by a layer of soil thickness of 15-20 cm and carefully compacted without much effort. Absorb remaining soil, taking into account rainfall. For cable with armor is earthed metal strip. At a depth of 15-20 cm from the surface must be positioned along the cable tape, signaling the presence of a cable in the ground.
Putting electricity into the wooden house is one of the most important stages of work, because wood is a combustible material and wiring - a source of increased fire danger. In connection with the new rules there was a discussion if you can start a vulture into the house through the wooden wall.
Rules prescribed by laying on combustible structures only copper conductors.
laying opponents vulture offer wind the cable under the foundations, but this is not allowed by the rules. Therefore, the best way out of this situation would be the installation of the cable with copper conductors in compliance with the additional protective measures.
Cable entry in the wooden house should start by identifying the location of the electrical panel. Installing the panel inside the building is preferable to not have each time to go out when triggered machines and repair work. When installing the SR should determine how to summarize a grounding conductor. Most overhead executed under the old system with a grounded neutral conductor. Most modern equipment, instruments and devices manufactured with a separate ground wire. In such a situation it is necessary to arrange grounding yourself, bring and connect it to the input panel. Then you can use a 3 or 5 wire cable depending on the amount required of the phase conductors. In the absence of grounding can be made a separate living. Wire cross section for the grounding cable should be lived longer section, insulated wire should not be used.
In the wall is necessary to drill a hole of the desired diameter. The diameter should be selected in view of the metal insert of the pipe segment. The thickness of the walls of the insert is governed by rules. When the core section 2 to 4 mm wall thickness should be not less than 2.8 mm to 3.2 mm larger. The ends of the metal tube must be treated with a file, removing burrs and smoothing the inner edges. A cable entry and exit locations in the pipe segments is desirable to further protect the rubber hose and IPA. If possible, the chimney should be put asbestos cord wrapped around the cable. Turns cable should be carried out with a certain radius, try to bend it straight at a right angle should not be. By the wall surfaces cable must be laid in a corrugated hose, cable ducts or the metal pipe.
The input device of the electric cable in the house with his hands possible with some experience in this field. In the absence of skills and knowledge for the job, it is desirable to use the services of specialists. Committed in self-assembling small errors can have big consequences. not comparable to the cost of the work of professionals.
Putting electricity into the wooden house - installation and wiring
Year by year, increasing the volume of construction of private country houses, cottages and villas. More and more citizens seeks to break out of the cycle of the raging urban busy lives. Increasingly, the newly minted owners of the land choose wood as an alternative to other options of materials for building a house. There is a logical explanation: the wooden house greener, warmer and simply more pleasant to live in.
An electrician in a wooden house One of the main problems in the regeneration of the house is a unit of utilities and, in particular, the wiring in a wooden house.
In this article, we pay special attention to this issue as an electrician in a wooden house.
Outset that we will not deal with highly technical nuances of the subject - all the technical requirements prescribed in the specialized collections of electrical installation work - PUE (rules of electrical devices).
Putting electricity into the wooden house
Perhaps one of the most important parts of the wiring - the distance from power lines (power lines) to the junction box in the house. It is not necessary to do this on their own. This section of power lines must be installed a specialized organization that has all the permits for these types of jobs.
Cable, and now self-supporting cable is used more often - can be arranged both by air and underground.
Overhead power lines
- The advantages of an overhead line can be the simplicity and relative cheapness of installation.
- On the downside - unaesthetic, the possibility of damage from falling trees, snow from the roof, etc. Also, the distance between the cable entry point and the ground should not be less than 2.75 m (according to SAE), which also imposes certain requirements of the building.
Underground power lines
- The advantages of the underground device input cable include aesthetics, convenience and safety of operation - the cable does not interfere with the production of any work at home, it is difficult to damage.
- Cons - the high cost and complexity of some of the laying. After all, when the device is necessary to consider laying route, dig a trench, lay the cable correctly.
Putting electricity into the wooden house
Cable entry in the wooden house - safety regulations
Directly in the house again, according to SEP, the cable must be entered, observing certain requirements, since the interval between the electrical panel and enter a place in the house - the most difficult and important.
The reason is that this area of totally protected against voltage surges, short-circuit and other abnormal situations in the power lines, for the protection of the general (eg, settlement) power may be absent or triggered with a delay (in the distribution substation) and to protection cable devices in the home has not yet reached. Therefore, to protect your own home from the "elektronepriyatnostey", you should use the following guidelines.
- Use a cable with insulation, designated the abbreviation "ng" - not flammable, or insulation, which hinders combustion (eg, VVGng). Carefully look at the lettering on the cable and the certificates thereto.
- Make sure that this area was protected as much as possible. For this purpose, usually, use or thick-walled steel pipe - all carried on this portion is retracted into the tube.
- Also, you can protect yourself by using the circuit breakers on entering the house. Machine is mounted on the outside of the house, to break the cable. By weathering protects the machine dust-moisture-impermeable casing and sealed "seals" on the entrance and exit. When choosing such a machine should be aware that if the contingency should operate the machine on the opening (distribution) panel in the house, and only then - machine on the street.
- Another option to protect yourself - to mount a protection device on the pole transmission line, in place of the cable outlet to the house. This option is necessary to think before they will be mounted cable introduction to contractor was able to produce the necessary work on the post.
After the opening cable is wound in a junction box, you can start in a wooden house interior wiring device.
Wiring in a wooden house
Wiring in a wooden house wiring Laying begin with the arrangement of the distribution panel. Here are collected and grouped breakers, electric meter, residual current circuit breakers for groups of consumers in the home.
Before assembling the shield is necessary to think and to draw a diagram of the wiring in the house.
This scheme will need to be mounted on the dashboard, to further not to wonder - where the toggle switch that turns off the lights in the room on the second floor, for example.
In determining the amount of the RCD can be installed several additional backup machines. This eliminates the problem of alteration of the shield in the event of upgrading wiring in the house, for example, if it is to get a job or rebuild any space.
Routing cables in a wooden house
Once all the machines are mounted, you can move directly to the electrical wiring apparatus.
There are several ways of wiring devices:
- The outer or exposed wiring.
- electrical apparatus in cable ducts or flexible electrical boxes.
- Internal latent or wiring.
External electric installation in the wooden house
Open wiring in a wooden house
Outdoor wiring - one of the most simple and affordable types of wiring in a house made of wood.
- relatively easy to install;
- comparative cheapness.
- unsightly, especially if there is more than one cable in one place. But this disadvantage is easily solved, if we apply the so-called wiring antique when twisted wires were attached to the wall via ceramic holders - now it is back in vogue.
Wiring in cable ducts
Wiring in cable ducts or flexible electric box
Perhaps this is a compromise between open and closed wiring.
- compliance with required security measures (eg, the cable must not touch the surface of the walls and to go with a certain gap from the wall once again, according to PUE);
- space becomes a kind of industrial or office. But someone, maybe like - everyone has different tastes.
Hidden wiring in a wooden house
Hidden wiring in a wooden house
The device hidden wiring, perhaps - this is one of the most critical and complex types of work. Hence, all the pros and cons.
- wires are not visible on the walls or ceilings - they are hidden.
- installation complexity. The entire cable is to be enclosed in a steel tube or other sheath, eliminating combustion. Naturally, that it planned the whole internal wiring at home should be at a stage of construction of the house, so you can easily mount it in compliance with all requirements. Any further changes will require a rather complex work. But, as they say, beauty demands victims.
In the production of any electrical work in a wooden house should remember that the tree - it is a very flammable material. Therefore, we should not retreat a single step from the recommendations of the SAE requirements. Departing from these requirements, you are creating a risk of losing your property! According to statistics, the main cause of fires - a circuit wiring. Do not skimp on materials and do not miss any details when applying electrical wiring in your favorite wooden house.
Wiring in cable ducts or flexible electric box
The device hidden wiring in a wooden house
Information project of building a house with his own hands. Full or partial copying of materials is only possible in agreement with the administrator
What rules govern the entry of the electric cable?
The use of electricity has become an everyday necessity, and every home should be equipped with properly installed wiring system. The first stage - the power input in a wooden house, it must be conducted in accordance with certain rules.
The quality of the connection depends on system availability and security, which is to be worked out for decades. It is important to adhere strictly to the techniques for working with electricity, and if there is any doubt in their own abilities, it is better to entrust it to professionals.
Rules of input via the NIC cable
Input electrical cable in a wooden house by using CIP cable. SIP stands for "Self-supporting insulated wire" - is one of the most durable types of conductors, which is now increasingly used instead of the usual bare aluminum wire, which was previously used for overhead power lines.
This type of conductor has XLPE insulation, it provides him with maximum protection from the sun, wind and adverse weather conditions. Service life is at least 25 years.
For private homes most commonly used air input of electricity into the wooden house from the nearest power line is the simplest solution. Before you begin, you need to apply to the "Energosbyt" for specifications.
You can do without it, but then at the power supply company may have a claim after posting setting. cable conductor cross section should be at least 16 sq. mm smaller forbidden PUE, there must be two or four, depending on the number of phases.
If the transmission line is located at a distance of more than 25 meters from the building, it will be necessary to install an additional support, the cable is attached to it a special clip. However, its installation is infrequent: if the site is already lived, even when designing a building is taken into account the location of the transmission line. If the use of CIP assumed power input in a wooden house is governed by a few rules:
- To branch from the main power line used special piercing clamps. It is very convenient as it is not required to strip wires, hex head allows you to adjust the force.
- By the outer wall of the SIW house it mounted one more element of the standard fittings - Anchoring clamps on the bracket. Their number should match the number of strands.
- Because tree - combustible material, can not simply be put on the wire wall. It should be returned or corrugated plastic box for added protection. In addition, the cable itself looks not very aesthetically pleasing, and it is better to take care of is to hide it.
How to conduct electricity inside the house?
Electrical input in a wooden house a lot of controversy in professional forums. There are several options to conduct electricity to the house from the air line:
- Often heard saying that the CIP in any case can not bring into the house because of the aluminum conductors, in addition, it was originally a street. Too rigid and durable insulation prevents to work with the cable and place it in a cabinet is problematic. One of the variants of the decision may be a compound IIB and "home VVGng cable using special piercing connectors.
- There is an alternative view: any piercing clamp damages the insulation, and a wooden house is an additional unnecessary risks. Because of this, sometimes the CIP plant itself on the switchboard in the house, and only then carry out the internal wiring of the premises. Energosbyt not prevent the implementation of such projects, and systems are functioning quite well.
- The third option arrangement of the transition of the cable in the house: for cable entry, a special box, which is installed in a two-pole machine. By the machine is connected and the CIP, and the usual "home" cable that allows for reliable and safe transport. Denomination machine must be higher than that of the automatic system installed in the building, so that when each overload was not necessary to open the box, located on the outer wall.
It is because of the different points of view, it is imperative to coordinate the input of electricity project in Energosbyt. Different companies have their own point of view on the matter, and if the supervisors seem that something is done incorrectly, the work will still have to redo it.
How to make electricity put into a wooden house? A hole made in the wall must be necessarily reinforced metal pipe to ground. For this purpose is strictly forbidden to use corrugated pipe, rubber hose or other unreliable materials.
Additional requirements for the installation of electrical wiring in the home
Installation of the power in the house has a few features that must be considered when designing more. Inside the house, you can only use copper wires, which is why so many SIP input opponents in a junction box located inside the building. If you plan to concealed wiring, not to put the wire into the ribbing she can not stand the heat, so the most reliable option is a metal tube.
Outdoor wiring and allows the use of corrugated plastic box, it is necessary to periodically check them. For internal wiring is recommended to choose a cable with non-combustible insulation, which will be additional security guarantees.
The total score: 6 Votes: 12
Save the bookmark on the social networks!
Recommended! - Encyclopedia Wooden houses - NEW
Learn detailed and extensive information on the subject of the article, you can from the book "Wooden houses", which reflects all the stages of building a house, starting with the foundation and finishing the roof device. The price of the book = 77 rubles.
You may also be interested in other books on the construction of wooden houses with their own hands.
Worth more on this topic write:
Comments for publication: 2
All comments are moderated!
Thank you for such a detailed article, it is very crucial for me, as soon have electricity will enter into the house. I want to question only one sentence, "and if there is any doubt in their own abilities, it is better to entrust it to professionals." And if no better, only professionals. How many cases were from - for wiring, and we're trying to save. And I want to note that it is not worth saving, and also on the quality of the wiring, and to take the best. The house is in fact not a year to build and not even 10!
Do not correct the article, and in many cases and misinformed. "We can do without it (TU), but later in the power supply company may have a claim after posting setting." Well, firstly the order of connection is the same everywhere, TU project, agreed by all stakeholders - works contractor who is entitled to the execution of works, the implementation of EFI, renting works the power supply organization and, if necessary, and power company, and only after that the power supply company gives work permit "Electric networks" for the connection, and only this produ walks Sealing of the accounting system.
You can enter your login or register on the site.